AGONY #1

A car entered the mansion with a loud horn, its sound echoing throughout the place.
Little ks was sprinting with bathed breath, her small hands clutching her toys, crossing the beautiful garden
adorned with numerous flowers and enchanting aromas.
In her haste, the toy slipped from her grasp and fell to the ground. Yet, she didn't pause, her focus locked onto the car just ahead. she stopped her marathon after reaching near the car, and was staring at the door of the car with an uncontrollable eagerness and excitement while longing and love were clearly visible in her tender eyes.

The car door swung open and a man in his 30's stepped out , and he scooped up ks in his arms, enveloping her in an affectionate embrace and planted a tender kiss on her cheek .
With a fond smile, he asked "how r u my little angel" . On one hand the man was continuously showering genuine fatherly love and care but on the other hand ks was just staring at him and at the car , her innocent eyes were still filled with longing and were searching for someone else. for someone for whom she was waiting the entire day.

Just then, another car glided into the mansion, and this time a girl donning a crisp school uniform stepped out. The sight of her little sister caused her face to light up with delight. "Krishuu!" she exclaimed, her voice brimming with affection. The sound of her sister's voice caught ks's attention immediately, causing her to turn her gaze. Filled with a surge of excitement, ks nearly jumped out of her father's arms, her eagerness bordering on a leap. However, her father's firm grip ensured her safety. The boundaries of ks's excitement now seemed limitless, her heart yearned to be enveloped in the welcoming embrace of her sister.

Now, ks was rigorously wriggling in her father's arms while continuously beating her arms and legs by looking at her sister. Her father smiled by looking at her and planted a kiss on her cheek and finally released ks, allowing her to rush forward.

With a delighted giggle, ks ran and
dashed towards her elder sister, her eyes sparkling with joy and her small feet barely touching the ground as she was now jumping to go in her sister's arms.

The elder sister knelt down with open arms and with a smile as bright as the sun.

Then by wasting ni time ks launched herself into those widened arms, and her sister held ks close in her warm embrace and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Ks tugged her face into her sister's shoulder, cherishing the familiar scent that she had missed. As she looked up at her sister, their eyes locked in a moment of pure affection, and ks burst into a delighted giggle. A playful shyness overtook her, and she once again buried her face in her sister's shoulder, her heart was brimming with joy.

The elder sister, understanding the preciousness of this moment, held ks close, and started gently stroking the back of ks's head. They shared a wordless connection that only siblings can understand, a connection that spoke volumes without the need for words. And then ks peeked out from her sister's shoulder with a shy yet radiant smile,

Then the initial shyness gave way to comfort and ks began to blab in her endearing baby voice "dggh diihhhgg"

Her tiny eyes sparkle as she tries to convey every detail of her day to her sister, who was listening attentively.
" goo goo gaa gaa," ks exclaims with a gurgle, her chubby hands waving in excitement.

Maya smiles at her baby sister and replies "oooh... Shooo my krishu did this today....'"to which ks nods and again continues blabbering.

Present:

In an area filled with huge towering trees, the transition from night to dawn painted the sky in shades of indigo and gold, just on the cusp of sunrise. An intense downpour of rain accompanied by a fierce wind that raced through the area, even managing to sway the mightiest of trees.