SISTER BY HEART (phase 2)

Mansi's name is changed to esha

Evening 🌆 : Hm came out of a house and went near her bike ,And was talking to herself
Chalo 😮‍💨Hogaya investigation, then she looked at her watch and said, abhi night duty start hone me toh time hain. Kuch der ke liye chalejaati hu, and with this she started her bike and went to mahipal's house..

Mahipal's house:

................hm entered and directly went to maya's room , but maya was not present . a parcel 📦 was kept there. she was excited after seeing the parcel and started to open it and she was elevated by seeing the jackets then she took out the jackets . And hurry-scurrily started wearing a brown 🟤 jacket , by holding it with left hand ,she Slipped her right arm through right arm hole and now she was trying to find the left arm hole , then someone caught the jacket and put her left arm in the left arm hole and made her to wear the jacket.

Then hm turned and maya was standing there and was adjusting the jacket..

And then maya said achi lagrahi hain dekhlo

She said it while geturing her to go and see in the mirror..
Then hm went towards the mirror and by looking in the mirror she said thank you madam bohot achi lagrahi hain.

Maya was standing and smiling by looking at hm..
Maya( in mind): Thankyou toh mujhe bolna chahiye haseena, tumhe nahi pata ki tum meri life me kitni important space fill karrahi ho.. tumhare aane se pehle ,i was living a lifeless life. The day i was separated from my sister , ground slipped beneath my feet and the day..........the day she died, i felt as my soul has left my body ,my heart suffered a very huge loss on that day......i was frozen with a heartbreak .....i forgot being happy, I lost the desire to live..... I was living a barren, apathetic, and a soulless life. Lekin jabse tum meri life me aai ho , my life has changed. you didn't replace her but made your own and a very special place in my heart. You are not my sister by blood by you are my sister by heart. I can never forget the day i saw you for the first time, the instant i saw you , i just wanted you to be with me.. and maya remembered a fb.

Flashback:

It was the day when hm for the first time came to mahipal's house and mahipal introduced hm to maya..

mahipal (ms) said inse milo yeh hai haseena malik isi ne mujhe bachaya aur yaha tak lekar aai warna me kabka marchuka hota .. and maya looked at hm , and the instant she saw hm, she was dumbfounded, and was unable to utter a single word ,her eyes were filled with a spark and was unable to move her eyes away from hm , she was looking at hm as if she found someone, she started getting flashes of a little girl ..... then she came out of her deep thoughts and went to hm forwarded her hand and they did a 🤝 .. and maya said shukria tumhara bohot bohot haseena.

And then she immediately rushed from there because she was unable to control her emotions and she doesn't want anyone to notice it. And she entered her room and started shouting a name vikrammmm.... Vikrammm....then a man came running and stood there and said ji madam............... Wo ladki haseena.. haseena malik,jo bahar hai , mujhe uska poora information chahiye me ..... She said it while panting and with some strange kind of excitement.............. Ji madam hojaayga that man replied and left from there ........

.,,...
...,...
......

maya was sitting on a chair by tapping her feet and was impatiently waiting . Then that man came ......... As soon as she saw him she got up from the chair and asked did u get all information??? ....... Yes maam and he started telling entire history of hm
........,.
............
.. and atlast said, that poor girl is financially suffering a lot but wo kisi se bhi help aasani se nahi legi, bohot khuddar(self esteemed) hai ..