GIFT 🎁 (phase 2)

Mansi's name is changed to esha

Then hm left from mpt...

First she did some shopping 🛍️ and then went to mahipal's house.
She directly went to esha and wished her , and the instant esha saw her , she came running towards hm and hugged her and said waah!! aap jaldi aagai, chaliye ab garden me chalte hain party ke arrangements dekhte hain . Then hm broke the hug and said while stammering and in a low voice " aeee .... Wo esha .. mein party nahi attend karpaaugi , mujhe aaj nigh...." And even before she could complete esha pushed her and said " kya ? Aap mazak karrahi hain na ? But hm nodded her head in negative and said nahi , sach me aaj attend nahi karpaaugi.. by hearing it esha's expressions were changed she became angry and was leaving from their and hm was going behind her to convince her but she ran fast and closed 🔒 her room..

Then hm sighed, and by keeping her hand on her forehead she came to living area and sat on the couch 🛋️ and started thinking a way to convince her.

Maya was passing from the there, and saw hm . As soon as she saw hm she was cheered up and came to hm. By seeing maya , hm stood from the couch . Then maya asked kab aai tum ?....... Bus abhi , kuch der hua madam, Hm replied.

Acha kiya jaldi aagai, jaakar fresh hojao abi party start hone me time hain.. maya said .
Nahi madam wo mein aaj nahi attend karpaaugi , aaj night duty hai meri aur cancel nahi hosakte, isliye ab kuch der ke liye permission lekar aai hu..

Esha se kaha yeh tumne?maya asked........ Ji madam kaha , aur ab wo apna room lock kar ke baithi hai, lekin mein convince karlungi use .........

To which maya replied, Thik hai, ek min ruko zara .. and she called a servant and asked him to bring her laptop 💻.. and she opened her laptop and while giving it to hm she said yeh kuch imported top brands ke jackets hain, inmese apne liye pasand karlo. By listening to it hm was delighted and took the laptop .. Then maya sat on the couch and gestured hm to sit . .....Then hm sat and started looking at the jackets..And after searching a lot, hm liked 2 of them.

Hm(in mind):Yeh do mese konsa lu , mujhe toh do bhi equally pasand aarahe hain. With these thoughts she was looking at the laptop with confused face .. Then maya asked kya hua kuch pasand aaya? ............ Jii madam and hm showed her the laptop screen and said indono mese aap konsa bhi ek kardijiye , do mese decide nahi karparahi hu.

To which,Maya scoffed and said koi baat nahi mein do bhi order kardungi...

Hm: ehh... Wo... Madamm.. ....

She wanted to say something but was hesitating...

Maya: bolo...

Hm: ek aur chahiye ...

She said it while scratching her forehead and closing her eyes... To which maya smiled and said

Maya: thik hai.. konsa batao.

Maya said it calmly and with a smile.
Then Hm showed maya one more jacket. And said..

Hm: yeh mein hamari SHO ke liye lerahi hu..

Maya: koi baat nahi , agar aur chahiye toh bhi boldo..

Hm: nahi nahi.. itne kaafi hain😅..

Maya: Aur kabtak chahiye yeh ??

Hm: Wo delivery date toh 1 hafte baad ki hai na uspe..

Maya:..haa hain lekin tumhe kabtak chahiye wo bolo?

Hm: Kal milsakte hai??

maya chuckled at this , she knows very well that hm will become very much exited and impatient after ordering something till she receives it.

maya: Haa hojaagya, ab mein chalti hu , ek meeting me Jana hain.

And she was about to leave but was stopped by hm.

Hm: eehhh.... Madam wooo....

She was again hesitating .. Then maya raised her eyebrows and asked her.

Maya: kya hua? Ek aur chahiye??

Hm; aree . Nahi madam ...

Hm: madam wo mein esha ke liye gift lene gayi thi tohh woo..

Maya: tohh???

Hm: toh mein aap ke liye bhi kuch leker aai hu ..

She said it in one go and removed a box from the shopping bag 🛍️ and opened it. It was a beautiful and elegant wrist watch .. and said

Hm: may I?? 😅

by seeing it maya smiled blissfully.. she removed the watch which was already present in her hand . And forwarded her hand to hm . Then hm made maya to wear the watch .. then maya looked at the watch and said.

Maya: Thank you... Bohot achi hai ..

To which hm simply smiled 😊. And then maya went from there..

Then hm went to esha's room with spare keys she opened the door , and entered . Esha was sitting on the bed angrily, hm went to her sat beside her and tried to explain her , but she was not in the mood to listen, then hm gave her a very big present box that she bought. Then esha was cheered up by seeing it ,and she opened it and found a big 🧸 teddy bear , many chocolates, a beautiful bracelet, perfumes and cake 🎂.

Then hm handed a knife to her and said yeh small party karlete hain . And made her cut the cake .. by all these esha was gladden. And after a friendly conversation with her ,hm left from there.

Target 50 votes and 20 comments. Kareena fans may be disappointed by not seeing kareena in this part .but maya ka character bhi kaafi important hain.