CARE (phase 2)

Gym room :

Hm bought ks in gym room along with the chair. As soon as the chair stopped ks stood up angrily 😡 and kicked the chair, and shouted

Ks: kyaa battameezi hai yeh HASÉENA MALIK.... Dimag toh kharab nahi hai aapka??? Samaj kya rahi hai aap khud ko ..

But hm was completely ignoring ks' and she was busy in searching something in gym room..

Ks: hasenaa Malik mein yaha aapse kuch baat karrahi hu.. aur aap mere har ek order ko ignore karrahi hai...

Hm: buss ek minute rukiye madam sir.. mein abhi aai ..

She said it while taking out tablet from medicine 💊 box..

By listening this ,ks got more angry because hm was not giving a heed to her words .. And ks was about to say something but was cut by hm..
..
Hm: yeh lijiye madamsir, aap yeh tablet khalijiye.. aur haa , mein aapki saari baatein sunrahi hu ..... Yeh tablet khaane ke baad aap continue kijiye .

She said it while forwarding the tablet and glass of water..

First ks saw the tablet and then hm .And ks was completely stunned 😳 she was simply standing there , without uttering a single word.. she was completely amazed by the courage and concern that hm was showing.

Hm(in mind): yehi mauqa hai haseena.,.. , lagta hai inka bhaukal pause hua hai, jaldi apna kaam kardo..

And then hm came towards ks and kept the tablet in ks's mouth and made her drink water...

And now ks sat on the bed and kept her hands on her head and thought to herself..

Ks(in mind): kyaa hai aaqir yeh hm .. itni himmat aati kaha se hai inme... Mere itne gusse se bhi inhe koi faraq nahi padraha hai , mujhe pause and continue kehrahi hai🤦.. aur bus apni hi kiye jarahi hai..

Hm: haa madam sir , ab aap continue kijiye , mein sunrahi hu ...

By listening to it from hm, ks smiled and thought to herself..

Ks:(in mind) kya ? Koi video hai kya yeh? Jab chahe pause kardiye aur jab chahe continue??

Ks(in mind): chilla chilla kar mera galla dard hojaayga lekin hm jo karna hai wo kar ke hi rahegi.. isse acha hai ki mein unhe jo wo karna chahrahi hai wo karnedu..

And ks came out of her thoughts and said..

Ks: ab ? Ab kya karna hai mujhe ??

Hm: eee....er.....kya matlab maddamsir?😅

Ks: aap mera koi order toh manne se rahi .. Toh ab majbooran mujhe hi aap ke orders manne honge .. toh kahiye ab kya karna hai mujhe??

Hm: 😅😅 yeh kya madamsir, aap mujhe embarrass karrahi hain . Mein kyu aap k orders nahi maanugi???

Ks chuckled by listening to it and was about say something but was cut by hm..

Hm: aap bed par leetjaaiye .. 😅😁😁

Then ks laid down on the bed and then again asked..

Ks: ab ?! Ab kya karna hai??

Hm: soo...soojaiye madamsir , rest ki zarurat hai aapko .

Ks was obeying each and every word of hm, without arguing. Because she understood that hm is not going to listen to her . And if she doesn't do as hm says, then hm will make her do it forcefully..

Then ks closed her eyes and was trying to sleep.But ks was holding her head due to pain.. Hm saw that and understood that ks is having a headache.
Then hm came and sat on the bed and started giving head massage to ks ..

Ks( in mind): haseena malik, haseena malik, haseena malik.... Kya karu mein aapka???? Kis planet se aai hai aaqir aap??? Mere itna gussa karne ke baad bhi aap meri itni fikar karrahi hai .. mera itna qayaal rakhrahi hai...aap ko samajna bohot mushkil hain...

And with these thoughts, ks slept...

And after sometime, hm saw that ks is in deep sleep 😴, so she carefully got up from there, without disturbing ks. And bought a bedsheet and covered ks .

Then she bought a thermometer 🌡️ a paper 📜 and pen .. And she first checked ks's temperature and then she wrote it on paper and also noted the time .
And she was doing it after every hour.

At mid 🌃 night :

hm was getting continuous calls of her mother. But hm's phone was on silent mode,so she didn't see it ., Her mother was worried about her. Because she forgot to inform her mother about night duty .

Here ,Hm was busy in checking ks's temperature, which was not atall reducing.

Hm: yeh toh kam hi nahi horaha hai.. 102, 103 bus yeh hi readings aarahi hai ,har ghante ke baad..
She said it while looking at the paper , on which she was noting down the temperature..

so she bought a wet cloth and started sponging.. And again after sometime she checked temp..

Hm: 99!! Chalo kam hua 😄...

Then, she again noted it .. And hm also slept on the chair .

Morning 🌄:

Mp entered mpt , and she saw ks sleeping peacefully on the bed and hm was sleeping on the chair , beside bed..

Then mp silently came to hm and was trying to wake her...

Hm: ammi bus aur 5 min...

Mp: aree hm , aap thane me hain.. uthiye ..

Then hm got up , and both of them silently came out of gym room ..

Mp: madam sir ko kya hua hai hm?

Then hm narrated the entire story..

By hearing it mp was shocked 😳😲...and opened her mouth..

Mp: sach me ??? Kya kahne hm tumhare.. tumne wo kardikhaaya , jo aajtak kisi ne nahi kiya.. aisa nahi hai ki kabhi kisi ne try nahi kiya , har ek mpt ke member ne try kiya tha lekin madamsir ke gusse se harkoi darjata tha. Aur kabhi un k paas nahi jaapata tha... Lekin tum alag ho , tum unka gussa bardarst bhi karrahi ho aur apni baat manwa bhi rahi ho..

Hm: 😁ab itni bhi tareef mat karo mp... Aur suno ab meri baat ..

Mp: haa bolo.

Hm: mein ghar jaarahi hu , fresh hone , jabtak mein wapas na aau madamsir ko mat jagana ..

Mp: done .. lekin jaldi aana..

Then hm left from there..

Hm's home:

Hm entered her home , as usual throwed her lunch box and shoes and directly went and sat on dining table, and started shouting..

Hm: ammii.. ammiii... Kaha hai aap?? Jaldi kuch khaane dijiye bohot bhook lagi hai..

Then hm recieved a very hard hit on her arm .

Hm: ahhhh . Ahhh.

She winched in pain and loooked up , her mother was standing with a wooden scale in her hand ..

Next part ke liye target 50 votes and 20 comments...