KS MEETS AMMI. (phase 2)

Morning 🌅 mpt:

Ks came out of her cabin, hm was sitting on her desk and was lazily streching her arms.
Then mp and ss entered mpt by seeing ks they saluted her and then hm stood up and she also saluted ks.

Ks: jai hind, and then she looked at mp and said hum ghar jarahe hain kuch der me fresh hokar aate hain tabtak aap thane ka dhyaan rakhiye.
And then she turned to hm and said hm aap bhi fresh hokar aaiye ..

Hm: ji maddamsir..

And both of them went outside , hm went to her bike and was trying to start it , but the bike was not getting start , ks was about to start her jeep then she saw hm and got down from her jeep came to hm and said kya hua hm? Start nahi horahi hai kya?

Hm: haa madamsir, lagta hai kuch problem hai.

Ks: aap ek kaam kijiye mere saath aaiye mein aapko drop kardungi..

Hm: nahi , ms iski zarurat nahi hai. Mein auto se chalejaongi..

Ks: koi zarurat nahi hai auto se jaane ki , aap chaliye my drop kardungi aapko.
She said it while wearing her sunglasses and walked towards the jeep . Then hm got down From her bike and parked it aside, went and sat in the jeep.

And ks asked hm to guide the route to her house...then hm started guiding her.

Then they reached hm's home . Hm thanked ks for dropping her and got down from the jeep and was about to go inside the house but she again came back and stood near the jeep door and started speaking to ks from the window.

Hm: ms aap bhi aaiye na andar..

Ks : aree nahi hm . Mein chalti hu .
But hm started requesting her to come inside then suddenly something struck her mind , then she took a few steps away from the door and again started insisting , by seeing it ks got confused 😕 and asked

Ks : yeh kya karrahi hain aap hm?

Hm: precaution maddamsir 😅.. wo last time bhi kuch aisa hi scene tha aur aapne gusse me door khola 😅😅aur mein neeche girgai thi. Toh bus precaution ..

By listening to it ks felt guilty and said uske liye sorry hm , mein us waqt bohot gusse me thi. Plzz mujhe maaf kardijiye ..
But was cut by hm

Hm: aree .. koi baat nahi maddamsir... Lekin plzzz andar aaiye..
she said it while standing at a safe distance from the door.

By listening to it ks nodded her head in disbelief.

Ks(in mind): precaution lerahi hai lekin insist karna nahi chodrahi hain....🤦.hm se behes karna bekaar hain.. yeh apni manva karhi rahegi ..

She then opened the door very carefully, came out and said chaliye chalte hain andar.
.................
Hm and ks were standing at the door then hm rang the 🔔 bell, To which ammi opened the door.

Hm: ammi yeh maddamsir hain .

Ammi: aree andar aao beta
And both of them enterd. Bilkul sahie time par aae ho abhi abhi bf lagaaya hain maine.

And ks was removing her shoes and was keeping it in the shoerack. Hm left her shoes on the floor and throwed her lunch box , by seeing it ks lost her temper and shouted

Ks : haseeeena mallllik......

To which hm twitched and said k... Kya ..... Kya hua maddamsir? .................................yeh kya karrahi hain aap? She said it while pointing to the shoes and lunchbox. Kya tareeqa hai yehh??? Seedhe uthakar stand me rakhiye apne shoes .aur wo box leja kar wash kar ke rakhiye...to which hm said mein?? Mein maddamsir? ...........................kya matlab ? Aap nahi toh aur kon karega ? She shouted.

And when all these was going on ammi was standing and silently watching it and she was elated by seeing it . And was really impressed by the discipline of ks.

Ammi(in mind) : waah kya ladki hain. Kitni self-disciplined aur organised hain. Aur ek hain meri beti haseena jiska discipline se door door tak koi waasta nahi hain.

Then hm immediately took her shoes and kept it in shoerack and by taking lunch box she said

Hm: haan maddamsir mein bus abhi karne hi wali thi ....

Then Ammi said achaaaaaaa! sachh me ???

Hm: aree haan haan ammi ...
and hm took the lunch box and went to kitchen.

Ammi was silently laughing by seeing haseena getting scared of ks and doing the work..

And then ammi took ks to the bf table, and asked her to sit . Then ks sat on the chair. Puri and aaloo(potato) curry was for bf. and ammi started serving ks .

Ks : aree aunty mein itne heavy bf nahi khaasakti..

Then hm also came there after washing her box.

Ammi: acha ? Toh batao kya khati ho tum bf me ?

Ks: aaaaa.... Mein bf hi nahi karti hu ...

Hm: kyaa maddam sir??? Lekin aap bina bf ke kaise rehsakti hain?
She said shockingly..

Ks: mujhe aadat hai hm.

Ammi: yeh kya karishma? Yeh koi achi adat nahi na.

She said it while scolding ks .

Ks: aaa...

Ammi: lekin aajse ab aur nahi skip karogi tum bf.
And by saying it she forwarded a morsel to ks .

First ks was quite hesitating but then she opened her mouth allowing ammi to feed her.
While ammi was feeding ks , she was trying very hard to control her emotions. Because ks was experiencing a motherly love which she haven't experienced before. She was getting the love for which she used to yearn.

And after completing bf, ks was having tears in her eyes and was unable to control them .by seeing it hm got tensed and asked kya hua maddamsir??

Ks: kuuu.. kuch nahi wo busss..

she said it while stuttering..
And with this ks got up and asked washroom kaha hain???

waha us taraf hm said it while pointing towards washroom.. then ks rushed to washroom..

Ammi: kya hua hai Karishma ko?
She asked hm

Hm: mujhe bhi nahi pata ammi.. lekin kal bhi maddamsir ne aisa hi kiya tha...

Ks went to washroom and locked the door from inside, And she stood infront of the mirror by holding the washbasin with both her hands, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. And then she closed her eyes ,and remembered a flashback..

Flashback:

It was morning, and ks's uncle her aunt and cousins were having there bf ..

Ks was wearing her school uniform and was sitting in the same dark room with her knees close to her chest and hands curled around her legs , by taking back support of the wall.

..... To be continued

Next part ke liye target 60 votes and 25 comments

Nxt part is also uploaded but before going there ,first do vote and comment this part ...