NO MORE AN ORPHAN (phase 2)

Warning ⚠️: content contains child abbuse.. if anyone has a problem can skip this part..

Ks went to washroom and locked the door from inside, And she stood infront of the mirror by holding the washbasin with both her hands, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. And then she closed her eyes ,and remembered a flashback..

Flashback:

It was morning, and ks's uncle her aunt and cousins were having there bf ..

Ks was wearing her school uniform and was sitting in the same dark room with her knees close to her chest and hands curled around her legs , by taking back support of the wall.
Then after sometime ria came to ks with some food and said aap yeh khalijiye karishma didi , mujhe yeh laate hue kisi ne nahi dekha. Ks got afraid 😳 after listening to it and said aree nahi jaldi jao yaha se agar kisi ne dekhliya toh problem hogi............... Aree nahi didi aap ne kal raat se kuch nahi khaya and she forwarded the food to ks .

Here ks was also feeling very hungry and being child she was unable to control her apitite and she took a bite from the food and she was about to take the second bite, Her aunt entered and shouted yeh kya horaha hai yaha..by seeing her ks got scared and she stood up from her place .

Aunt: Acha .. toh tum ria se kehkar chori se bf mangwarahi ho..

Ria: mummy, yeh mein khud lekar aai hu . Karishma didi ne mujhse nahi kaha ..

Aunt: tum bahar jao yaha se ria.

Ria: lekin mumm...
But was cut by her aunt

Aunt: bahar jao ...
She roared, then ria left from there..

Then before ks could say anything she hit her very hardly on her face . The slap was so hard that ks fell down on the floor . Then she said, toh tumhe bf khaana hai ?abhi deti hu. And she started kicking ks in her stomach. To which ks caught her ribs and was screaming at top of her lungs aahhhh ..... Aahhh ... Nahii .. plz.., but she did not stop... ks was groaning in pain .And after kicking her for around 5 minutes she said, is it enough or u need more?

Here, ks curled herself while catching her stomach and was groaning in pain.

Aunt: did u forget that your uncle had banned bf for you.. you are not allowed to have bf. And so you ate it by stealing,you have comited a crime for which you will be punished.

while holding her stomach which was hurting very badly and wincing in pain ks said nahii plzzz sorry aur meine ria ko nahi kaha tha bf laane ke liye wo khud lekar aai....

By listening it her aunt got angry and held her arm tightly and made her stand and started slapping her on her face. And then she caught ks's face tightly and said now im going to inform your uncle that you ate bf by stealing and don't you dare take ria's name . And if i hear you taking her name, then after your uncle is done with you , i will start and believe me i will not stop till your body starts to bleed. And she left her face, then ks got down on her knees by holding her stomach as she was unable to stand...and said aahh.. nahii.. plzz , don't inform uncle about it . Plzz.. But her aunt didn't pay a heed to her words and left from there.

Present:

Ks was standing infront of mirror 🪞 and tears were flowing from her eyes. Then she opened the tap and washed her face with water . Wiped her tears and once again looked in the mirror ensuring all her tears are wiped out, and then took a deep breath and came out .

Ammi was sitting on the couch and hm was moving to and fro infront of ammi and both of them were very much worried with this behaviour of ks.

Then ks came there and as soon as hm saw ks she said ,maddamsir kya hua hain?

Ks: kuch nahi hm ..
But hm again asked maddamsir agar koi problem hai toh bataiye mujhe ... Aap aise....

And before she could complete, ks glared hm and said meine kaha na hm kuch nahi hua . She said it sternly

Then ammi went to ks and said batao karishma kya hua hai? Haseena ko tum dara kar chup karasakti ho lekin mujhe nahi . Aur mein tumhara chehra dekh kar batasakti hu ki kuch toh hai jo tumhe pareshaan kar Raha hain .. batao kya hua? Tum rorahi thi kya?

Ks (in mind) : mein hm ko shayad dara kar chup bhi karadu lekin aunty ko nahi karaskti ..

She then took a deep breadth and said.

Ks: nahi aunty aisa kuch nahi hain. Wo Bus aapne pyaar se bf khilaya toh mein thodi emotional hogai thi .

Ammi: isme emotional hone wali kya baat hain? Yeh itni bhi badi baat nahi hai.

Ks: Aunty yeh doosro ke liye itni badi baat nahi hogi . Lekin mere liye hain.. mein ek orphan hu . Aur ek orphan ke liye yeh bohoot badi baat hain.

She said it with tearful eyes.

By listening to it hm and ammi also got tears in there eyes and then ammi went near ks and said aaj toh tumne kehdiya lekin aaj ke baad kabhi mat kehna ki tum orphan ho.. aur ab mujhe aunty kehna band karo aajse tum bhi mujhe haseena ki tarha ammi kahogi.. by listening to it ks started crying and she hugged ammi then ammi also took ks in her embrace. Ks was trying to absorb all the warmth that she was yearning for..

And then ks broke the hug and ks looked at ammi and she wanted to say something but words weren't coming out of her mouth. Then she cleared her throat and said ...aaaa..amm AMMI.

Then again ammi hugged ks and after sometime she broke the hug and kissed her on her forehead and said you are no more an orphan Karishma.

Hm was simply standing and smiling by looking at ks and ammi..

Then ks looked at hm and said ab hume chalna chahiye late horahi hain..

Then both of them left from for mpt..

Nxt part ke liye target 65 votes and 25 comments.