KRIYA (phase 5)

Evening:
Singh mansion:

Ria's room:

Ks was sitting on the floor, her head was  hanging low and  downcast gaze. Blood was  dripping from her hand, her knuckles broken and oozing crimson, with glass fragments embedded in her skin. A shard of glass was also lodged in her forehead, adding to her already battered appearance. The room was a complete mess with bedsheets roughly pulled, the dressing table's  mirror cracked and punctured from a violent punch. Cupboards were opened and drawers lay scattered across the floor, as if a hurricane had swept through the room.

Maya pov :

I entered the room, and as my eyes fell on Krishu,  my heart wrenched with pain. I could feel my emotions bubbling up inside me as I rushed over to her . My eyes welled up with tears as I saw the state of my krishu's  hand, and the deep cut on her forehead. I knelt beside her, taking her hand in mine, and gently brushing her hair away from her face.

"Krishu, kya hai yeh sab?" I asked, my voice quivering with emotion. Krishu looked up at me, tears streaming down her face, and shook her head sideways and said her voice barely above a whisper."Im a loser .... a loser.... didi... The biggest loser of the world"

My heart broke into a million pieces at the sight of her like this and I stuttered with breaking voice "krishuu... meri jaan ... U cannot be a loser...u r not krishu...."

Then krishu  continued "I promised her didi..... I promised her that i will keep her safe......I promised her that nothing can harm her....." Then she paused and let out a heart-wrenching sob , which was clearly showing the heavy burden that she was carrying and immense pain and guilt which she was in. "Riaaa... My little one.....she trusted me didi... She trusted me ......" Krishu cried in agony

By seeing her condition, tears started gushing out of my eyes and i uttered while wiping krishu's tears "krishuu.....bachaa......" And i paused trying to find words... And bowed my head by holding her face in my hands...."krishu....."

But was cut by her "didi.... I have to find her.... I have to find ria before it's too late.." said krishu while trying to get up who didn't have any energy left as she neither had drank a drop of water or eaten a piece of food nor slept and was restlessly searching for  ria since 2 days and due to the mental and physical exhaustion, her body was giving up on her.

I immediately held her , not allowing her to getup and said "krishhu...baachee..... Plzzzz listen to me .... You need to rest, you can't keep going like this, your wounds are bleeding alot krishu.... Plzzz try to understand "

"Didi... I cannot sit like this.... I cannot wait for that bastard to wake up and give a name, I will go and thrash him untill he gains consciousness and again thrash him unstill he speaks.." Krishu's voice trembled with anger, fear and frustration, and her body tensed up as she spoke. I could see the pain and agony etched on her face, and by seeing my beloved sister in such a State, my heart was bleeding , as if someone had embedded a dagger 🗡️ in it.

I held her face in my hands and said while tears rolling down my cheeks
"krishuu... beta.. plzz.. plzzz meri baat suno.....  i understand, u want to find ria,... But bachee.....look at ur condition.... You might collapse from exhaustion, ur wounds are getting worse.... ..You need to take care of yourself first, and then you can focus on finding Ria," I explained with my breaking voice, trying to calm her down.

But my Krishu was in such a  traumatic state that she refused to listen and said , her voice cracked when she spoke " Noo...didi..no... I have to find her now!I can't just sit here and do nothing while she's out there somewhere, alone and scared, awaiting me....and I'm just sitting inside this luxurious mansion In AC and enjoying, i don't deserve any of these didi.... I don't even deserve to be aliv....."