HASU'S BREAKDOWN (phase 5)

Ks and hm were standing and looking at maya and eshu walking away while ks was waving 👋 hands at them , but hm was trying to control herself from breaking down.

Arusa looked at ks at said "madda.."

But was cut by ks "tum car nikalo, humlog aarahe hain"

"Ji madam" arusa replied obediently and left, not before looking at hm with concern.

Then Hm's phone beeped with a notification, her heart dropped, because she knows what it was and tears welled up in her eyes,
Ks turned to hm with a warm smile but quickly her smiled faded after seeing sad and depressed face of hm "what happened hasu ? " Ks asked worriedly.

Hm didn't answer to it. Which made ks more tensed and again ks repeated "hasu.. what happened?"

Hm looked at ks with teary eyes and said in a low and shaking voice , almost at the brim of crying "I.....I.... don't want to go... I don't want to leave u all karu..I.. I...cannot live without you.

"Heyyy...what happened.?? What happened hasuu??? Where you don't want to go ? tell me what happened?" ks asked softly by holding hm's face in her hands.

Then hm uttered with trembling lips and shaky voice. "muj.. mujhe darr lagraha hai.. darr lagraha hai karu... Boh...bohott darr lagraha hai.."

And with this hm burst into tears unable to control her emotions ,that she was hiding and suppressing for a long time. And tears started gushing out of her eyes like a river escaping a dam.

And by seeing hasu' condition,ks's heart sanked and without a second thought she took hm in her embrace, and this time hasu didn't even flinch in pain, because the physical pain was very less when compared to what she was going through at the moment.

And she started crying her heart out in ks's embrace "helpp me... Karu... I cannot take it anymore.... I cannot live without you all....I don't want to go... I don't want to leave u all

Ks's uniform was soaked with hm's tears and she could feel hm's body shaking with fear and pain, and it tore her apart .

ks got overwhelmed with emotions , her heart shattered into million pieces, by seeing Hm in such a vulnerable state amd tears started streaming down from her eyes.

she tightly held hm in her arms and kissed on her head and started walking towards the car.

Parking:

Arusa was waiting in the car, and as soon as she saw them approaching, she immediately came out and asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing, just start the car" ks replied

Arusa opened the back door, and ks sat down by holding her hasu, who was still crying wrapped in ks's arms.

ks guided Arusa to the location she had in mind, and she asked Arusa to stop the car when they arrived.

Arusa got out and opened the back door, and ks stepped out, still holding her hasu in her tight embrace.

"Wait here," ks said to Arusa before taking hasu inside. They were in an empty park, with no one around to disturb them.

KS sat down with hm on a bench, still holding her hasu close.

Then ks planted a kiss on hm's head and softly whispered "everything will be alright, it will be fine hasuu..Im here.. I'm with you.." and then ks carefully made hm to lay in her lap. Now hm's head was placed on ks's lap while she was positioned on the bench.

Then ks held hm's face in her palm and pleaded "hasu...my life... Plzzz ... Plzzz stop crying dear.... U need not be scared of anything hasu... Ur karu is still alive, and nothing can harm you while im still breathing...."