FINDS HER KRISHUS'S SUFFERING. (phase 3)

Then ks came there and by seeing hm , her face lit up with bright smile she went near hm and exclaimed!!, hasuu.,........., sach kaha tha tumne , meri life ka sabse bada aur best surprise tha yehh..... Life changing surprise tha .......... Today, im feeling as if im made anew...... as if im reborn, i cannot express how valuable gift you gave me today..,.my guardian-angel, my shielder, my protector, my elder sister my maya didi..
She said the last line while looking at maya.

If I were to make receipts for the things that you had given me, there would not be a single piece of paper left..Thankyou hasu ......

Hm: you don't have to thank me karu,
Agar mera bus chale toh mein duniya ki saari khushiya laakar tumhare kadmo me rakhdu...

Then both of them hugged each other.
And after sometime they broke the hug and hm said that she will fresh up and come and then hm went .

Man: madam bf ready hai..

Maya looked at ks and said "chalo krishu bf ready hogaya hai"

Then both of them went to the dinning table , ks sat on a chair .. and maya was serving food to ks , just then esha came there , she was having butterflies in her stomach, and was hell excited to meet her sister..

Esha came and saw that maya was standing near ks and ks was sitting on the chair, she rushed towards them and forwarded her hand and said in excitement "esha jai Singh" .. then ks looked at her and then maya said "yeh tumhari choti behen hai Krishu... "

Then ks looked and exclaimed "esha!!" "Then she got up from the chair and hugged esha and then lifted her in her arms, with this esha was bursting with happiness ..

Then ks put her down kissed on her forehead and added " how are you my little princess eshu" by listening it joy bubbled up inside of her and she said " mein bilkul thik hu aur aapse milne ke baad aur bhi thik hogai,... mein aapko bata nahi sakti ki mujhe kitni khushi horahi aapse milkar... .............Ab aap yahi rahegi na hamare saath?
Ks chuckled and replied haan mein ab yahin rahugi , kahin nahi jaaungi yaha se...
Esha said excitedly waah didi .. mein aaj bohot khush hu...

Maya said ,milliya na ab krishu se, chalo ab aakar table par baithjao...
Then esha and ks sat, then hm also came there and sat on the table. Hm and esha were eating there bf while maya was feeding ks with her hands.. ks and maya both of them were having tears in their eyes, also simultaneously a smile on there face.
By feeding ks after these many years, maya's heart was pounding with happiness, satisfaction was settling in her soul with each morsel ks was eating.. ..

Maya(in mind) : krishu ,I can't tell you how happy I am to feed you with my own hands after so many years. No instrument in this world has the capability to measure my happiness... Krishu with your return, A peice of my heart which was dead long back got resurrected today..

Ks(in mind): I had also gone through the days where i used to starve for bf, and used to get badly beaten for asking bf .......And today..... Today my maya didi is herself feeding me... Im feeling as if my heart will explode will happiness..

Ks was treasuring every moment and was floating with happiness...

Then Maya said while forwarding a morsel to ks " krishu mein tumhare liye room ready karwati hu, tum jaise chahe use renowate karwasakti ho... Aur apna jo bhi saman ho, yaha le aaoo.

Ks: ji didi, mein aaj shaam ko hi yaha shift karlungi...

Then everyone completed there bf....

Scene change...

Mpt:

Ks was in her cabin. Hm and all others were busy with there work ...

Hm got a call from maya , hm received the call at the very first ring