DINNER (phase 3)

Dinner 🍽️:

All of them entered the restaurant. And went near a table , first esha sat on a chair and started looking at the menu. maya sat opposite to esha . Hm and ks were walking together and ks was looking at her mobile .. then hm pulled the chair beside maya and was about to sit , ks looked at it and widened her eyes and immediately rushed and sat on the chair before hm.. and then looked at hm while gesturing hm with her eyes to sit beside esha...

Hm frowned and nodded her head in disbelief and went and sat beside esha not before punching 👊 ks on her back.

Then ks was glaring hm..

There telepathy

Hm: ghoor kyu rahi ho???
Ks: itni zor se kyu maara mujhe??
Hm: 😱😱 ise zor se maarna kehte hai?? Tumlog ne ghar par jis tarah maara na mujhe ,uske saamne yeh kuch bhi nahi hai..
Ks: tumhari hi galati thi.. mere call kyu nahi uthaya phirr?
Hm: meriiii.. marziiii.... Nahi uthaaungi... Kya karlogi....
Ks: beta tum akele me milo batati hu...

Then hm rolled her eyes and murmured "yeh lo ek aur dhamki bus dhamki dena aata hai isi"

Then esha said " mujhe starter me paneer tikka aur cheese puffs chahiye aur main course me grilled chicken with butter naan 🫓.

Then hm took the menu from esha and after looking it for a while she said mujhe starter me chil....

But was cut by ks ..

Ks said in a teasing tone " hasu tumne toh already bohot kuch khaaliya na starter me ... Pet nahi bhara kya??? "

Maya asked confusingly"kya matlab?? Kab khaaya ? Hum sab abhi toh aae hai? ...

Esha: aree didi.. hasu didi ghar se hi bohot kuch khaakar aai .. then she looked at hm and asked " hai na hasu didi?"

Hm rolled her eyes and turned her face...

Maya sensed something is fishy and asked "hasu kya hua hai??? Indono ne kuch kiya hai kya?? "

By listening it the laughter from esha's face disappeared in a second and she stuttered " n....nahi... Nahi toh... Hum kya karenge ??? "

Maya glared esha and then turned towards hm and held her face in her hand and asked lovingly "kya hua hai hasu? Bolo mujhe?"

Ks was simply staring hm and maya ...

Esha was looking at hm while making puppy eyes 🥺..which were pleading her not to say anything...

Hm thought for a while and said kuch nahi madam.. yeh log Pata nahi kya bakwaas karrahe hai... Mein apna order deti hu..

Then hm and maya also gave their order ... Ks was still looking at hm and was lost in her thoughts...

Hm shouted "karu....order do apna , mujhe kyu dekhrahi ho..".

Then ks came out of her thoughts and she gave her order...

Then after sometime the waiter bought and kept the food on the table.. hm and esha started eating...

esha said irritatedly while eating "karu didi.. yeh restaurant hai ghar nahi.. aap khud khaalijiye.. yaha par aapko didi nahi khilaaingi... "

Hm: eshu tum apna khaao na....

Esha said in irked tone "Areeeee.... acha nahi lagega, restaurant me is tarah karte hue.. .....mere friends zyaada yahi par aate hai.....agar kisi ne dekhliya toh kya kahenge ??..,.. Ki meri behen jo SHO hai abhi bhi maya didi ke haatho se khaati hai..., Kitna bura lagega "

Ks then looked at maya .. maya smiled and forwarded a morsel to ks ... Ks ate it and looked at esha and said jab didi ko koi problem nahi hai toh tumhe kya horaha hai ....