BLIND TRUST (PHASE 5)

Singh mansion:
Dinning table:

Ks was sitting on the chair 🪑 wearing her uniform and maya was sitting before her on the opposite chair, with swollen eyes  filled with tears and she was  holding ks's hand and was carefully rolling the bandaid over ks's knuckles, aligning it perfectly with the injured area.

Here ks  was unable to see her didi in such a vulnerable state and  uttered slowly while looking at maya "didi... Plzzz don't worry... Im fine... These are just  tiny wounds and will be healed in 2 to 3 days"

Maya uttered while a lone tear escaped her eyes
"Krishu.. my dear....i cannot express in words the depth of pain and anguish that these wounds of yours have causing me"

Ks wiped maya's tears with her other hand and said "didi......plzz don't cry.... I cannot see u like this...ur tears are hurting me more than these wounds"

Maya completed wrapping the bandaid and glanced up at krishu, whose eyes were filled with tears ready to gush out at any moment . Maya cradled ks's face in her palm and said with a weak smile"meri jaan... If my tears are hurting you then i promise to dry them and never let them come out"

Then maya kissed ks's forehead and continued   "U are my lifeline krishu....my life is empty without u meri jaan ... The years i spent without you were barren, u are a piece of my heart, and nothing could be more agonizing for me than  seeing u in pain. "

tears rolled down ks's cheeks by hearing the dept maya's love for her, and she hugged maya tightly and choked "I knowww... i knoww didi...
I promise i will never hurt myself...." 

Maya smiled back with teary eyes and planted a kiss on ks's head and protectively held her Krishu close in her embrace.

..................scene change.................

Delhi :
Afternoon

Hm was sitting in a dimly lit prison by taking support of the wall, still handcuffed.

Then suddenly, the door creaked open  and  bu entered with a sinister grin across her face.

Hm glanced up at her and  rose to her feet with great difficulty from her place as she has to get up without support of her hands , her gaze fixed at bu and bu came and stood right in front of hm with a smile . hm demanded "mujhe kyu arrest kiya gaya hai??"

Bu chuckled her voice echoed throughout the lock-up "tum abhi bhi pooch rahi ho..... I thought you were smart enough to figure it out......"

Hm was still looking at bu with confused look. Bu Giggled at hm and started circling hm "itne badeee badeee kaarname anjaam diye hai tumne.... Kya laga tha har koi tumhari karu ki tarha andha hoga???? At least mein toh nahi hu"

Hm felt a surge of anxiety rising inside her, by thinking that she might be exposed but tried not to show any sign of it and threw her next question "kya matlab hai tumhara???"

Bu completely ignored hm's question and the sinister smirk on her face slowly began to melt replaced with rage and menace and without any warning she launched a merciless punch at Hm with all her might. The impact was devastating, causing Hm to lose her balance, her body crashing to the  floor and Blood started trickling from the corner of her mouth.

"It was a debt in your name, Haseena Malik," Bu growled by looking down at hm "And I don't forget debts. you will pay the price, and I will ensure it comes with interest."

Hm who was on the floor struggling to get up said while wincing "you will....... pay..... for it Barbi upadhyay"

Bu smirked "be careful with your words haseena malik.....And now, it's time for you to face the consequences. Kya laga tha tumhe .... Ki tum mujhe .. Barbie upadhyay ko sabke saamne maarogi, aur beizzath karogi aur tumhe koi kuch nahi karega...... Haseena malik .... It was the biggest mistake of ur life ...... U shouldn't have crossed my path...."