D-DAY #1 (phase 5)

DISHOOMMMMMM

Another sound of a bullet echoed in the Jungle and the gun slipped from ria's grasp and she fell down on her knees, and blood started flowing from her back, and maya appeared standing a few feet away drained in rain and smoke was coming out of her gun while her eyes were red blazing with a fierce...

Then maya lowered her gun and glared at hm with her red dangerous eyes and then started walking towards hm..

By seeing what just happened, hm's blood froze in her veins and she was pinned to the ground .

Maya came close to hm and

Thudddd

Thunderstorm ⚡⚡

Hm stumbled due to the force of the slap , with her face falling on the other side and her cheek got instantly red leaving handprints .

Thunderstorm ⚡

then maya grabbed hm's collar with her free hand and roared " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? " WHAT THE HELL ARE ARE DOING HERE , WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION... "

Thunderstorm ⚡

Maya's voice boomed like a lion's roar even suppressing the thunderstorm.

And when maya and hm were busy , ria forwarded her hand to take the gun ,with the little life left in her.

But here, maya who was holding hm in her left hand and was glaring hm with her blazing eyes, pointed the gun at ria with her right hand without even looking in her direction and shot trice . Which hit ria in her abdomen and with these 3 shots ria lost her life and was lying in a pool of blood.

Hm looked at ria and tears welled up in her eyes to see the little innocent beloved cousin of her karu.. whom ks loved so much was now, lying down dead right in front of her eyes drowned in blood. And tears started rolling down her cheeks .

Thuddd

Thunderstorm ⚡

And another loud noise echoed in the jungle along with a thunderstorm , not a bullet but a hard slap, knocking hm to the ground. As hm hit the muddy earth, her blue jeans and black hoodie became stained with brown and her mouth started to bleed. Despite being on the ground, her gaze remained fixed on Ria.

Then maya again grabbed hm by her collar and forcefully lifted her and started dragging her to the car ,As she was being dragged away, her eyes were still fixed on Ria ,whose white raincoat was turned to red and that poor innocent little girl was lying dead with eyes open and staring hm.

Then maya opened the door and pushed hm inside the car and closed the door with a thuddd... Then she approached towards ria and sat down on one knee and checked her pulse 🫀, Which indicated that she was dead. After assuring that she was dead , maya phoned someone and then she also went and sat inside the car on the driving seat, while hm was sitting beside maya and was shivering, her hands and legs were woobling.

Maya glared at hm with her piercing red eyes which were burning with fury , then she changed the gear and started the car.

Hm's gaze was fixed on the floor while tears from her eyes were falling on her lap , the scenario of ria lying dead in a pool of blood was deeply rooted in her mind crushing her already weakened heart and soul.
" R... Ria... Is she really dead...she was
the little cousin of my karu, whom she loved soo much.. noo... Noo . This shouldn't had happened.... How can karu bear that her beloved Little one, who was awaiting justice is dead now.. and... And how... Can i look into her eyes and lie ... And.. how can i live with this another huge secret, which is overburdening and crushing me.