DISOBEDIENCE (phase 5)

Hm slowly opened her eyes and found herself on the bed and karu was sitting beside her and was clearly worried for her hasu.

"Karu escaped hm's lips and then ks looked at hm and touched her forehead and said " abhi bhi thoda fever hai"

Hm assured "mein thik hu karu.....tum kuch zyaada hi pareshaan horahi ho... Tum yaha par??

Ks: lunch time tha.. toh sooncha ki tumhe dekhlu..

As soon as she heard lunch... Hm got extremely tensed

Hm: kyaa?? Lunch time hogaya ?? Aur mein itni der soogai??

Ks : koi baat nahi hasu.. meine hi ammi se kaha ki tumhe mat uthaae... Aaj rest lelo tum.

Hm(in mind): "arusa ... Shit... Shit . Shit ... Mujhe abhi arusa ke paas jaana hoga... "

Then ks held hm's face and asked "hasu.. tum mujhe kuch pareshaan lagrahi ho... Batao mujhe kya hua hai?? "

Hm (in mind) : kya bataao tumhe karu..?? Kaise bataao ki mein kis takleef se guzarrahi hu... Tumhe pata bhi nahi hai karu, ki anjaane me kya kardiya hai tumne...

Ks asked worriedly "bolo hasu...konsi baat pareshaan karrahi hai tumhe?

Hm : "mujhe kuch nahi hua hai karu... Tum hi batao , tumhare hote hue kya hosakta hai mujhe???"

Ks asked worriedly "kya tum sach kehrahi ho hasu?? Kya tum sach me thik ho?? "

Hm assured with a smile "haan.. karu.. mein bilkul thik hu...."

Then ks got a call from the station and after hearing the call she said "hasu mujhe chalna hoga.. "

Hm: haan . Thik hai karu...

Then ks kissed hm's forehead and gave a smile to her and said " mat uthna yaha se.. mein shaam ko aaungi ..
Hm nodded her head in agreement and ks left from there ..

Then as soon as ks left ,hm at once got up from the bed and started wearing her shoes..

Ammi saw it and yelled worriedly"hasuu... Beta kahajaarahi ho??? Abhi abhi toh fever utra hai tumhara..

Hm got up and engulfed ammi and then kissed her and assured "mein bus kuch der me aajaungi ammii .. " and went from there.. while ammi was still yelling at her..

Hm was on her bike and she got a call and after hearing the call she shouted "kyaaa??? '......mein.....
Mein ... Abhi ...bus 2 min me aarahi hu....

scene change

Arusa was kneeling down with hands tied at the back... and was having many injuries all over her body as if she was badly beaten..

Maya was standing infront of her and was pointing gun at her head...

Just then hm arrived and came running and stood beside arusa and pleaded "madam... Madam plzzz rukjaaiye ..... "

Maya : nahi hasu.. aaj nahi....

Hm: madam... Plzz...

Maya yelled at arusa "aaqri baar poochrahi hu arusa ... Pendrive khali kaise hue ??? "

Arusa stammered " mada... Madam.. mein sach kehrahi hu... Jab meine check kiya toh usme information tha .. lekin pata nahi ki kaise delete hogaya ... "

Maya roared ENOUGHHHHH... ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE...
and she loaded the gun and was about to press the trigger...

By seeing it hm couldn't hide the truth any longer and she said " meine delete kiya madam.... "

By hearing it everyone were shocked 😳...