TIRED HASU(phase 5)

Mpt:
Lock-up:

Who is she, what is her name and where can I find her?" Ks demanded, her eyes locked onto the man's.The man winced in pain, but then slowly lifted his gaze to meet Ks and stuttered " A....AR........."

But before he could complete his sentence, a loud gunshot rang out, and the man fell back, with blood Oozing from his neck.
Ks , mp and ss quickly turned around to see the source of the shot and they found a shadowy figure running away from the station.

KS immediately rose to her feet and ran after him, followed by mp and ss but before they could catch him, the man jumped into the car which was awaiting him with door opened and the car started, ks took out her gun and fired at the tires of the car ,but it had no effect. Then she rushed towards her jeep but even her tire was punchured.then she turned towards the bike of mp , but each and every vehicle was punctured

Ks first yelled at mp who was rushing out and coming in her direction "take that man to the hospital" and then Without wasting a second, she sprinted towards the car.

..................scene change..............

US:

Outside a Luxurious house, a black car was standing with the driver sitting on his seat , and a man was standing by holding the door open.

Maya wearing a green ruffle fullsleeve shirt and black jeans was standing and eshu wearing her baggy shirt and track pants stood in front of maya by holding maya's hands tightly and wailed by beating her legs on the floor "noooo... Nooooo... Didiii... I won't allow you to go..... You just came yesterday....plzzzz......plzzz.....stay with me"

Maya's eyes filled with tears as she looked at her youngest sister. " I don't want to leave either, but beta plzzz try to understand, it's very urgent."

Eshu's grip tightened on Maya's hands as she continued to cry "Didii...then take me with you, i don't want to stay here..... I Cannot stay without you....plzzzz plzzzzz... Didiii..."

Maya's heart sanked by seeing tears in her sister's eyes and she engulfed her and said while stroking her hair
"Eshuu.. my princess plzzzz try to understand.... If it was not really important,i would have not gone."

Eshu hugged maya tightly and wailed, tears streaming down her face "thenn don't goo... Don't go didiiiii"

Maya closed her eyes trying to control her emotions and then pulled herself out of the hug and held eshu's face in her palm and said softly "betaa.... I promise as soon as this work gets settled i will come and stay with you"

Eshu didn't answer anything she was simply crying, then maya wiped eshu's tears and said "plzzz eshu... I cannot see u crying, plz stop crying, its getting very hard for me to leave and i promise,will meet soon"

Eshu sniffled and looked up at Maya, her eyes red and puffy. " you have to promise me one more thing."

Maya smiled, "Of course dear, what is it?"

Eshu took a deep breath, "You have to promise that u will come back within 2 weeks and if you don't, i will myself come there and you will neither stop me or scold me "

Maya smiled "i promise beta, i will try to be back in 2 weeks and if i can't, i won't scold you if you come" then maya cupped eshu's face and said "now give me a smile "

Eshu sniffled and smiled by looking at maya, maya smiled back and kissed on eshu's forehead and hugged her once again.

Then they broke the hug and maya looked and gestured to the women wearing blazer and standing with hands at the back at some distance to come close . And she rushed to maya and maya spoke sternly in a threatening tone "Im trusting you with my sister, you are responsible for her safety, And I don't want even a slightest mistake, Each and every servant will be punished severely at the minute inconvenience of my sister"