Ria In Singh Mansion (phase 5)

MPT
KS's CABIN :

All the mpt members were standing in a line with hands crossed behind their back, bowed heads and were frightened down to the soles of her shoes. As their SHO i.e karishma jaisingh was boiling in anger and was moving to and fro infront of them.

Then ks roared "howwwww??? How the hell did they know that we were about to reach the showroom??? Whooo??? Who among you have leaked this information??? "
Her voice was so loud that even it was audible outside mpt..

No one had the courage to open their mouth. Which roused ks's anger and she banged the nearby table with her fist which made the stationary to jump on the table. "Answer me... How did this information went out?" She shouted

Out of all them mp finally gathered courage and stammered "ma.. mad.. maddamsir.... We don't know..... We can never leak such sensitive information madamsir... "

It had no effect on ks , she nodded her head in disbelief and came close to mp , which sent shivers down mp's spin. And ks said in a low and scary tone "if you didn't leak the information, then how did they come to know about it?"

Then ks went back to her chair and said "Hope what you are saying is true , else the consequences will be worse... ..... Dismiss everyone "

Then everyone left from there wiping their sweat.

Then ks sat back on her Chair and murmured while rubbing her forehead with her fingers "how can 5 people just vanish in air?? Im gonna showw themm hell when i catch them.. "

................. scene change ...............

Singh mansion:

Parking:

The driver was standing by opening the door and maya was standing near to the door and was speaking with arusa who was standing by placing her hands crossed behind her back. Maya asked " Are you sure krishu , didn't see you?"
Arusa replied "yes mam...karishma madam entered after we left and we even destroyed all the CCTV and we were fully covered "

Maya nodded her head then she hardened her expressions and warned "make sure you don't repeat this mistake else I won't hesitate to take your life"

Arusa gulped her throat and stuttered "ye.. yess madam.. "

"And one more and most important thing, i don't want hasu to get involved in this case... No matter what, hasu should be kept away from it.... Is it clear?? "Maya said in a very serious tone.

Arusa replied "yes.. madam..."

Then maya was just about to sit in the car, just then ks came Along with ria in her jeep. And by seeing ks , a smile lit up on maya's face.

Then ks approached maya by holding Ria and maya leaned close and kissed ks on her forehead. Due to which a smile formed on ks's face.

And here arusa just bowed her head and was thinking to herself "Agar km ko mujhpar zara sa bhi shak hua toh isbaar mera marna atal hai... Yah toh km ya phir maya madam dono mese koi ek pakka maardalega mujhe... "

Then ks looked at ria and said " didi.. this is ria ... My cousin..

And by hearing the name ria , colour drained from arusa's face...

Ks continued sorry i didn't inform you about this earlier. Actually her parents died recently and after her parents'death,i don't want her to stay alone, so i bought her here.....

Arusa's eyes were widened by listening to what justt ks said "kya.. .. is she going to stay here... Maya madam brutally murdered her parents, how can she stay here .. in the same house.. "