HAYA

Hospital 🏥

Hasu was lying in a semi-reclined position on the hospital bed, clad in a soft pink loose T-shirt and trousers provided by the hospital. A drip was attached to her right hand, administering necessary fluids. Her upper body was carefully enveloped in white bandages. There were also bandages encircling her wrists and ankles where the chains had once mercilessly constricted her n a bandage was also embraced around her head.

Her eyes were swollen, and were filled with tears and she was lost in thoughts .

Arusa enters the room, holding a packet. By seeing her hasu asks impatiently "how is ammi?can I meet her? "

Arusa comes close to hasu and responds softly "she is fine hasu, it was her decision to get back to Lucknow, she is completely fine, right now she doesn't want to meet anyone, even karishma singh was sitting outside. And I have also kept 2 people there, in case of any problem i will be informed."

Before hasu could say anything Arusa intervenes "hasu v went there yesterday, u heard what the doctor said, she shouldn't be given any stress and i don't think it's a good time for u to meet her.

Then Arusa leans forward and continues by holding hasu's face in her palm "And Now plzz stop worrying, u need to recover soon..."

Then she goes near the table which was at some distance from bed and places the packet meticulously on the table, and starts adjusting it among the other items already present. Hasu observing her says "Thankyou Arusa for saving me "

Arusa lefts out a subtle chuckle while arranging it and then turns towards hasu. With a smile on her face she comes closer to the bed and sits on the bed beside hasu , facing her .

Then she holds Hasu's hand and gently kisses it . And says while making eye contact with hasu "Im ur friend hasu.. ur first friend....., ur best friend, I know I am not ur soulmate friend like karishma singh and i also know that I can never be, i accept that..., but still I'm ur best friend who will reach u with the speed of light when u need me.

I could never forget the days that i have spent with u , after u have joined force the lives have changed , v don't meet daily or spent time together but they say true friendship remains the same even after ages"

Arusa cradles Hasu's face, offering comfort, and Hasu smiles in response.

" u know I don't like giving false hopes" to which hasu nodes her head in agreement then arusa continues "Hasu, I genuinely believe that u will get back everything u lost, every single thing - ur job, ur karu, ur ammi everyone back.. it's my strong gut feeling hasu n it's always right till date"

By hearing it tears wells up in hasu's eyes n she says with a subtle chuckle "when did u become a philosopher?"

Arusa narrows her eyes and utters "did i ??" ..

Hasu laughs out "yes idiot" and with this she envelopes arusa in an embrace

Just as they release from the hug, Arusa's phone rings. Retrieving her mobile from her pocket, she glances at Hasu and says, "I'll be back in a while, Hasu." With a smile, she stands up and heads towards the door.

........

Right then as arusa leaves maya enters the room.

And directly goes closer to Hasu, gently wraps her arms around her, and holds her in a caring embrace. while hasu also holds maya tightly, breaking the hug , maya holds hasu's face in her palm and asks "R u feeling better hasu?? Is ur pain reduced?"

Hasu replies with a smile "yes madam, I'm feeling much better"

Returning a smile, Maya leans forward and gently kisses Hasu on the forehead.