THE CHAIR 🪑

After a few days...
Ks was recovered. But after the kheer incident there wasn't anything alright between hm and ks ...

One Evening 🌆

Esha and hm were sitting on a round table in the garden ... and hm was holding a snack in her hand and was lost in thoughts 💭

Hm(in mind):pata nahi kiski nazar laggai hai hamari dosti ko,..., karu mujhse thikse baat tak nahi karrahi hai .... Tumhe aisa kyu lagraha karu.... ki mein maya madam ko tumse alag kardungi???tumhe itni insecurity kyu horahi hai? Meine tumhari insecurity door karne ke liye yaha par aana bhi kam kardiya hai... Aur jitna hosake maya madam se door hi rehrahi hu... Kitne din hogay meine maya madam se thikse baat nahi ki, hamesha koi na koi bahana banadiya .. lekin aisa kabtak chalega ....

Hm's chain of thoughts were broken by ks.. ks said while holding the chair on which hm was sitting "mein baithungi is chair par " and asked hm to get up.

Hm said while keeping the snack into her mouth , karu doosri chair par baithjao na..

Esha also said haan karu didi yeh hasu didi ki chair hai ... Wo maya didi ke bazu hi baithti hai..... Aur mein is chair par papa ke bazu baithti thi...
Aap mere bazu baithjaaiye ...

Hm: haan.... Karu tum udhar baithjao...

And hm was about to take another snack in her hand...... And here ks' anger spiked such that she completely lost control of herself , her mind was clouded with rage ... and she angrily grabbed hm by her collar and pulled her from the chair so harshly that the chair and the plate of snacks fell down...

esha flinched at this movement of ks , as ks was quivering with anger and it seemed that she would explode with rage.. she became a complete different person....

Hm froze with fear and didn't dare to move or free herself from ks's grip..
She was shocked that her karu was doing it to her...

By grabbing the collar , ks pulled hm close to her and roared " jab meine kehdiya ki mein baithungi didi ke bazu toh buss baat khatam.. tum jaakar kahi aur baitho" and she pushed hm forcefully backwards and left the collar..hm lost her balance and was about to fall.. just then someone held her from behind and saved her from falling down....

It was maya . Maya then made hm to stand still and asked " hasu tum thik to ho na "

Hm stuturred j...ji ... Madam ..

By seeing it now maya was red in rage
And she shouted " kya hai yeh Krishu???" pagal hogai ho kya tum?? Kya tha yeh??? Kya horaha tha yaha??

Ks didn't answer anything.

Maya looked at esha and asked " kya horaha tha yaha par"

Esha stammered di... Didi wo hasu didi ke chair par baithne se Karu didi ko gussa agaya tha...

Maya: kyaa!!! Ek chair ke liye tumne.....

Ks: haan ek chair ke liye......wo mere yaha aane se pehle hogi hasu ki jagah lekin ab meri hai aur mein baithungi us chair par....aajse meri chair hai wo...

Maya said with gritted teeth yeh hasu ki jagah hai aur hamesha usi ki rahegi.. smj aaya tumhe ...

Ks looked at maya with widened eyes and didn't speak anything...

Maya repeated " yeh hasu ki jagah hai , aur usi ki rahegi.. ise koi bhi nahi lesakta ... Tum bhi nahi... Did u understand???

By listening those words , ks felt as if arrows had pierced her heart ... And tears gused out like a river ...

Then maya lifted the chair and asked hm to sit on it...

Hm stuttered mada... Madam me doosri chair par baith jaungi.. karu ko ya...