D-DAY #3 (EXPELLED) (phase 5)

Maya's room:

Hm was lying on the floor like a lifeless body, then maya entered the room,and by seeing hm in that condition her heart sanked and she rushed to hm and got down to her level , and then she gently tucked hm's hair behind her ear amd as soon as she saw hm's face which was swelled , red and stained with dried blood, the scene where she slapped and whipped hm mercilessly flashed in her mind and tears started flowing from her eyes.

And the sister inside her started overpowering her and she leaned close to hm and kept her forehead on hm's forehead and sobbed silently.

And after a few minutes, she raised her head and with a deep breath
she wiped her tears and stood up.

"Haseenaa malikk " she said with a loud and stern voice .

But hm remained unresponsive to maya's call, her body seemingly lifeless on the floor.

Then maya took another deep breath, and called out once again , her voice even louder and more forceful this time "HASEENA MALIKK GET UP"

And then hm slowly blinked her eyes.. and after adjusting her vision she looked up at maya

"Get up " maya sternly commanded

Hm winced, but held the bed for support and slowly rose to her feet , clasped her hands behind her back and bowed her head, indicating she is ready for the verdict.

Maya's voice was Stern as she spoke
"This is the last time am asking you, its the last chance, and even now if you won't tell me then i will announce my decision. You have exactly 3 minutes to answer"

And then maya was waiting with the last bit of hope remained in her.

There was a complete silence in the room , only two things could be heard one was the tick-tock of the clock and the other was the racing heartbeat of maya and hm. Both were equally tense.

Hm's eyes were fixed on the ground, fear was shimmering throughout her body " I don't know what decision did maya madam made.. will she kill me ?? Im I going to die at the hands of my beloved maya madam?? Or am I going to be tortured to death?" These were hm's thoughts.

Maya on the other hand, was struggling to maintain her composure. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and sweat was forming on her palms. She had never been in a more difficult position, and the weight of the decision that she was about to make was crushing her.

Maya pov :

"I thought of coming and directly announcing my decision but I felt weak after seeing my hasu. and again i gave her one more chance. Plzz hasu don't break my trust... Plzz don't... You are the one I have trusted the most in this world.... Plzz don't break it. Because if you do that you will not just break my trust but you will break me..Speak uppp.. hasuuu... Speakkkk upppp"

And 2 minutes passed and just one more minute was left and hm was still in the same position, she didn't even lift her head for once.. and maya didn't move my eyes from her for once..

.......after what felt like an eternity the time which maya gave was finished crushing the last shred of hope left in Maya. and hm was awaiting her death.

" LOOK HERE.. " maya roared

Hm flinched at this sudden shout .She didn't have the courage to raise her head and meet maya's eyes.

Then maya gripped hm's jaw and lifted her face causing hm to meet maya's blazing eyes"can't you hear that i have asked you to look here..." Maya demanded.

Then maya strengthened her grip and said with teary eyes "I never thought that you would show me this day . Today you not just broke my trust but you also broke me .. i have never ever differentiated you from krishu and eshu and i always considered you as my own but i think you never considered me as yours..