FIRST SMILE (phase 2)

Hm was sitting on her desk and was working on some files and she was talking to herself..

Aree waah hm lagta hai pehle hi din bohot badaa kaam kar dikhaya hai tumne .. waise dekha jaay toh sirf ek band-aid kiya hai humne .. lekin jis insaan ka kiya hai na...yeh badi baat hain.. waise meine insab ko kehdiya ki bohat asaani se kiya maine band-aid,. Lekin sirf mujhe pata hai kitne papad belne pade us k liye . She said it by rubbing her elbow 😂 ..

And then hm got a call , she picked up the call and said ... Ji madam kahiye ... From other side... ".......".. to which hm replied... ji madam, I'll be there.. and the conversation ended..

Then the duty hours were over.. and everyone were packing their stuff to leave .. ks came out of her cabin and asked..

Aaj night duty kiski hai ?? Cc replied meri hai ms.. then ks said calmly... hmm.. thik se karna duty ..

And again everyone were shocked with this calm behaviour of ks .. because she always used to give warning ⚠️ to cc to not to sleep 😴💤 during night duty ..

And then ks looked at hm .. who was packing her stuff .. ks was looking at her without any sort of expression on her face calmly.... And hm saw this and she didn't understand what to say . And then hm said ... Jaii.. jaii hind madam.. ks then replied jai hind hm and she left from their... and as soon as ks left, mp came to hm ..

Mp: ( said sarcastically) yeh kya tha?? Yeh hamari km hi hai na ?? Ya tum kisi aur ko lekar aagai ? Sach sach batao miss malik km ko kaha rakha hai ?

Hm: kyu ?? Yeh wali madamsir pasand nahi aai??

Mp: daily bhaukaali km ko dekh dekh kar yeh ekdum se shaant km kuch digest nahi horahi

Hm smirked "Toh mein kya karu?? Hajmola lekar aau tumhare liye...."

Ss: kya kahi madam aap ne kuch jaadu tona toh nahi kiya??

Hm: haa kardiya hai ... Aur ab hatho mujhe ghar jana hai .. kal karlena yeh bakwaas ... Kal k liye bhi kuch rakhlo ..

And hm left from their..

Pj: jo bhi ho ms me yeh badlaav hame bohot acha laga ... Chalo kisi ki toh suni unhone ..

Karishma's side:

Ks went to her home .. opened the lock , entered her home .. she as usual removed her shoes kept it in it's place ... And got freshen up.. then she took out her lunch box washed it and kept it in it's palce... And started working on some files...

Haseena's side:

Hm entered her home removed her shoes by standing in the door itself and she as usual 🤣 pushed it carelessly with her legs , to which both the shoes went in oppossite directions.. and then throwed her lunch box on the sofa .. and then she herself laid down on other sofa .. and started shouting .. ammiii.. ammiiii kaha hai aap ?? Ammiii...

Then her mother came and said aagai tum .. chilla kyu rahi ho ... To which hm replied .. ammii bhook lagi hai .. snacks me kya hai? Her mother was having a plate 🍝 in her hand and said pasta hai , lekin pehle fresh ho kar aao ... . By listening to it hm got up from sofa and pulled the plate from her mother's hand and started eating..
Then her mother was about to say something ..but was cut by hm..

Hm: aree ammi ab aap bhi lecture dena start mat kijiye discipline pe .. already bohot sunliya hai maine aaj.. . Toh Aaj ka kota khatam ho chuka hai ..

Ammi: kya matlab?? Kisne diya lecture?

Hm: hamari SHO ne .. pehle hi din , pehli hi meeting me sunadiya mujhe .

Hm narrated everything whatever happened today.

Ammi: bohot acha hua .. aise hi strict SHO ki zaroorat thi thujhe.. main bohot khush hu.. kisi din milana mujhe teri SHO se ..

Hm: yeh kya?? Koi bhi apni khud ki beti ko aise kaisa bolsakta hai ??

Ammi: (by pointing toward hm's shoes and lunch bag she said ) jab beti ki harkate aisi ho toh yahi bolna padega .. ab wohi sudhaaregi tujhe ..

And the conversation continued..

At mid night 🌃.Karishma's side:

Ks was lying on her bed and was watching the roof of her room and was thinking all that happened today.. and ks was speaking to herself.. kyu ki hm ne meri patti?? Aur maine karne kyu di?? Aur hm ko meri itni fikar kyu ho Rahi thi.. jabki maine itna buri tarah chillaya unpar .. aur neeche bhi giradiya .. lekin phir bhi mere itna gussa karne k baad bhi unhone meri patti ki.. itna gussa bardarst kiya mera.. aisa nahi hai ki kabhi kisi ne karne ki koshis nahi ki .. sab mpt members ne try kiya tha lekin mere gusse se darr kar nahi kar paate the.. Aur mujhse door hi rehte the .. Lekin hm alag hai .. mera gussa bhi saha aur door bhi nahi gayi .. and she looked at the band-aid and suddenly a smile came on her face ... To which she at once got up from the bed and said to herself.. did i just smiled?? And went and stood infront of the mirror and started Talking to herself... Haseena malik u bought a smile on my face .. r u the one who can bring me out from my past? R u the one who can bring me back to life ?? R u the one whom i needed all these years?? R u the one for whom i was longing?? R u the one for who i waited?? can i trust you???

In mpt:

Someone wearing a black hoodie, and by covering the face entered mpt.. first that person went and removed the fuse , so that the CCTV should not be able to record anything..here cc was 💤 sleeping. And then that person walked into the control room and opened the system, took out a pendrive and attached it to the system and started copying some information from system to pendrive... And then removed the mask ...
And

It

Was

No one other thannn
.....
...

Thannnnn
.....

.....

HASEENA MALIK...