chapter 33

When night came, I was beyond famished. I was making my way out of my bed when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Much peeped his head through a crack in the door, "Can we come in?" He said. Whose we?

Before I had a chance to ask, Much, Will, John, Guy, and Robin made there into my room. They all held bowls, cups and food in there hands, with the widest smiled on there faces. Well, Much and Guy did. John was glaring at Guy. Will barely ever smiles and Robin didn't really look he wanted to to be there.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Well, since we don't want you moving too much, we decided to come to you." Said John, though he was still scowling at Guy.

Much made his way over to me with two bowls. "Made your favorite, chicken broth." He said with a weary smile. I didn't actually have a particularly favorite food. The only reason I ever liked the chicken broth was because Robin made it. And it was one of the only dishes he was proud of.

My eyes went over to him and he was now sitting in the circle on the floor with the other boys, staring into his bowl and playing with his food.

Much sat down next to me and handed me the bowl.

"Thank you." I said. I grabbed the bowl and began to look around the room. "So? Should we start the meeting?"

"Guy, Much, Will, and John will head in town and get the carriage in the morning. On there way back to get the food, they will come back here and pick me and M up." Robin said.

"The route we are taking is the route that goes from the town directly to the city. It's the quickest route from our hut." Said Will

"Won't there be inspections before we can make it pass the castle gates?"asked Much with a mouth full of stew. I chuckled. "If they see more people than what is expected, or if they get a glimpse of Mary or Robin, the plan will go up in smokes."

"We will have large sacks of fruit and in one of them, M and Robin, will be hiding in together. I would get two, but they will be counting the goods too. If they see more than needed they'll get suspicious." John said.

I nodded my head. Me and Robin, stuck in a small bag of apples for 30 minutes to an hour.........great......

"Won't M still need a disguise though? I mean, she is still going to go inside the castle. And as we all know, her very presence can cause any man to stop and stare. Last thing we need is more admirers." Said Guy with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him, and the stuck my tongue out at him. His smile grew and he gave me a wink.

Robin cleared his throat, getting out attention. My eyes moved to him and I could see the irritation in his face. It starting to feel like that's the only emotion I can get from him lately. That and frustration.

"She will have a disguise. The maid that's coming tomorrow, I will ask her to bring a dress in your size and a bonnet for you hair, so you can hide it. And we will cover your freckles with a bit of dirt so they aren't as recognizable." Robin said coldly. His words were directed at all of us, but his cold gaze was on Guy.

Guy met his gaze unflinchingly and with a cocky smirk.

"What about the cut on her neck?" Asked Much.

Robins eyes went to my neck and I could see him stiffen. "We will have to get a collared dress or a scarf." He said with out looking away.

"Will Robin have a disguise as well?" Asked Much.

Robin ripped his eyes off  my neck and gave Much a curt nod. "Yes I will." Was all he said. Then his eyes went back to Guy. The silence was deafening.

"Once we get to the back of the kitchen, Me, Guy, Robin, and M will make our way through the castle. They will tail me and watch my back, while I look for the informant. Guy and Robin will stick close and Me and M will stick close, til it's time for me to find the informant." Will said.

"Why do I have to stay with Robin?" Guy asked with a pouty face.

"Cause we don't trust you!" Me, Robin, John, and Will said in unison. Much almost choked on his food trying to hold back laughter, and Guy shrunk back a bit with an annoyed look.

"Once I make my way to her, I will give you guys a single and we will head to our nearest exit and make our way to the carriage." Said Will

"There has been a change in plan though. We won't be keeping the carriage inside the castle gate, it will be outside the cattle's gate, in the castles blind spot. There is a steep hill on the right side of the castle. Once John and Much are done with the drop off, there are supposed to go back to the town to pick up more stuff for the party, but instead of that they will go park the carriage at the bottom of the hill." Said Robin.

"What about the guards? Though most of them will be at the party, there will still be a good amount lingering at the gate." I said.

"That's true, but they will be more focused on whose coming in and out of the front and back of the castle, either than what's happening on the sides. They usually don't pay much attention to the right side of the castle, due to the fact that the hill is so steep that it's difficult for anyone to climb up or get down with out being injured." Said Robin. "They do check on that shade every 10 to fifteen minutes, sometimes if they are really busy they push it to thirty so they can focus on the more vulnerable areas."

"So if we time it right, we will go unseen, and the sound of our horses and carriage will be masked anyway because they have them coming from almost every side of the castle. But we do have to make this quick, because sooner or later someone will realize a carriage is missing." Said John

"Then how do we leave the castle?" I asked.

"Guy and Robin will go to there nearest exit together. When I grab the informant we will go to our nearest exit, if you can, you will join us or them. But if you can't go to your nearest exit and meet us at the end of ours." Said Will, I nodded.

"We will meet at a spot only me and the informant knows about, meaning, you must be with me or her at all times in order for us to escape. This should take an hour and a half, no more, no less. If you are not at the exit in the last 10 minute, we will leave with out you and regroup. You either find a way out or wait til we can rescue you, either way your on your own for the time being." Said Robin. He looked at Me, Will, and Guy and we nodded in agreement.

Last thing we needed is all of us getting caught because of one person.

"Once we are out of the castle gates, we must be very careful on our way down the hill. You can get severely injured from that fall of you are not careful. John, I'm gonna need you to stay at the front so when we are in we can get the hell out of dodge. Much, we will need you to help us down. Rob will go down first and then the girls will follow. I will be last." Said Will.

"We will take the carriage to the intersection, and then the rest of the way will be on foot. Then we will go to our temporary hide out and we will regroup Amber figure out what we do next from there."  Robin said.

"What's the location of the new place?" Asked Guy.

"Only Robin, Will, and John know. If they get captured, they are trained not to break under torture. But whose to say if one of us were to get capture, we wouldn't break?" I said.

"I guess I'm sticking to Robin like glue." He said sheepishly.

"Youd better, because if not, your dead." Robin said.

I wish he was over exaggerating, but if they were to get there hands on one of us, death would be a welcomed friend.