chapter 24

"I'm happy and worried. I finally told him how I felt, we kissed and did more things that I didn't even know I was capable of doing. I thought that because of my past I wouldn't be able to experience that kind of stuff like a normal person. So wether or not he excepts my feeling, I will be grateful to him for last night." I said

I looked at Much and I could see his eyes become watery. "What's wrong Much?" I asked him.

"It's the first time that you seem at peace. It always
seemed like you were fighting with your self or something. It's just nice to see that calmness in your eyes."He said.

The smile I had almost reached my eyes. Much was always an empath. He felt what you felt, and did everything he could to make you feel better.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek, and leaned on his shoulder. "Thank you, little brother." I could feel my body shake a bit but I ignored it. It was Much he was as harmless as a fly.

He kissed the top of my fore head and held my hands in his. "Your welcome, big sister."

"You'll be fighting Guy next. You nervous?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm more worried about you about you and Will." I said.

He shivered at the thought. "He will probably kill me."

"Alright, ladies! Breaks over! Go to your next partner!" John yelled and we did as we told.

I wished Much good luck as he made his way to Will and I stood up and made my way to Guy.

"Alright! M, watch out for his punches, there quick and fierce. Guy, she's quick on her feet and she can read her opponent like an open book, watch he every move." John yelled more advice over to Much and Will but ignored it, keeping my eyes on the man in front of me.

Though Guy was a bit, taller and stronger than me, I knew for a fact that I was faster and maybe a bit smarter. We began to circle each other, waiting for one of us to make the first move.

"Come on, Mary! I'll even let you get a free punch." Guy began to taunt. I rolled my eyes. Oh this is gonna be a pice of cake.

I began to charge him, when he was about to swing a punch I dodged it. Sidestepped him. Knees him in his gut and a direct punch to the side of his face.

He stumbled back a bit in shock and I could hear, John, Will, and Much laughing. "Jesus, she punch the life out of you." Said John.

I watch Guy as he touch his face. He checked for blood, but I didn't punch him hard enough to draw any.

"Now, stop talking out of your arse and take this seriously." I said. I actually wanted to fight Guy, even if I knew I'd regret it later. However, after last night, I wanted more than anything to push my limits. I wanted to be able to have some type of normality in my life. I would ask one of the boys but I knew they would be against it. They wouldn't want me to push myself too hard. But Guy doesn't know the full story, nor will I ever tell him. He'd be great practice.

I can try my best to get used to a man's touch. Wether gentle or aggressive. The real test comes at night.

Me and Guy fought with every ounce of our energy. I could feel the worried looms on the boys faces but I ignored them. I had an inch of fear punching my gut and heart every time he hit me or touched me, but I pushed it down.

"Alright! Guy! Mary! Calm down! This is training!" John yelled.

I barely heard him. Me and Guy were trained one each other. We punched, kicked, and tackled each other. Fighting him was actually quite refreshing, he wasn't scared to go all out, he didn't treat me as a fragile little girl. He fought me with every ounce of his ability. He handed my ass to me a few times, but I got right back up.