chapter 22

I have had my body touched before. Groped. Beaten. Every touch from men was like a whip breaking my skin. But Robin's touches were more like caresses. Delicate. Intense.

He began to trail his hot kisses down my neck to the space between my breast . I looked at him attentively, excited by what he might do next. Men usually just do as they please, not caring about the woman's needs, but Robin is making sure I enjoy this. And I love it.

"Have you ever had your breast sucked before?" He asked looking up at me from my chest. The sight was one to be held. I shook my head no.

"Men u-usually just s-squeezed at them." I said honestly, the dark gleam in his eyes returned, and just like the other time, just as fast as it came, it left. He shut his eyes for a moment and then looked back up at me.

"Good. Then I'll be a first." He said with a wicked smile. The lust in his eyes returned. Robin Hood was lusting for me? I had never knew he found me attractive or even seen me as woman.

I just nodded. His eyes stayed on mine as he moved his lips above my exposed breast. His tongue darted out and licked my nipple. A small gasp left my lips.

A smile plagued his lips. "Shall I continue?" He asked. And I nodded eagerly. My body jerked and shook as he latched his mouth on my breast and began to suck. He lapped his tongue back and forth against my nipple.

My hands instinctively went to the back of his head, and my legs were twitching and moving under him. I was filled with so much ecstasy that I didnt know what to do. He moved the other side of my shirt down exposing the other breast and moved his attentions to that one. As he did that he played, flicked, and massaged the other breast with his hand.

"Mmm. R-Robin...." Soft moans left my lips, normally I would be ashamed or embarrassed, but god he made me forget about all negative feelings with just a swipe of his tongue.

He detached himself from my breast and looked up at me. "I would like to taste you?" He whispered.

"You al-already are." I said confused and out of breath. He tasted my lips, my breast, what else is there to...... Then it clicked. He wanted to taste my......

I knew men liked it when a women sucked them off. Some men enjoy more than sex itself. It it was very rare that a man would offer a woman. I never had the experience, but on some rare occasions there would be some men who enjoyed tasting woman and the ladies would like all about how amazing it felt.

Was I really ready for that? I looked at Robin and I knew I had worry and hesitation on my face. But he stayed where he was and waited for my answer. I nodded. He said he would make this a happy experience, and I trust he will.

He came up and began to kiss me. Consuming my thoughts and worries, making focus only on his lips. I could feel one of his hands move down in between my legs. He began to stroke my inner thigh. His hand traveled up and they landed on the opening of my pussy. I shivered at his touch.

He pulled away and groaned, his eyes searching my face. "Christ!" He growled out. "I've barely even touched you and your soaked." He said. He is eyes had yet to leave mine. "I bet you taste as sweet as nectar." He leaned down and kissed my lips lightly and began to run his lips and nose down my body til his head was between my legs.

He took a sniff and exhaled. He made it seem like he smelled the most fragrant flower to ever grace his nose. My hands immediately shot out to cover myself. "No. It's a bit dirty. I might not smell that great. I haven't been able to properly-"

Robin pried my hand away and latched his mouth on me without warning. He began to suck and lick my clit and I screamed at the sudden attack.

"Jesus Bloody Christ in Hevaen!" I yelped. My hand gripped the blanket underneath me and my eyes shut tight. His tongue began lick my opening back and forth, and my hips began to rock with his movements. Like I was riding his tongue. He moaned against me, causing a vibration. My body bucked at the sensation.