Chapter 23. Losing time

(Again If you see spelling errors, no you don't🤬)

The way Ghost had his eyes locked onto you was irritably taunting. You bit your lips while your hands roamed his belt slowly grazing over it taking your time. His hungry eyes devouring your presence, eager for you to swallow him whole.

A low aggressive pounding on the door startled you, causing you to turn around to the door that's as now opening. Ghost sat up slightly to hide whatever erection he had, leaning over to put his elbows in his knees. You saw on the ground between ghosts legs to see Price and Soap running it. Slamming the door behind them.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ghost asked standing to his feet noticing their distress circle the small room. Your eyes averted to everyone, before they fell back in Price waiting for him to answer. His eyes met yourself and they were almost sympathetic.

"What? Fucking what?!" You asked quickly helping yourself to your feet.

'Shepard fucking did it. He fucking- they're here for f/n." Soap tried to finish but cut it off shortly because he couldn't find the words.

"What do you mean?" Ghost asked trying to confirm what he was saying. "What did Shepard do? Who's here and why?"

"Shepard and fucking twat Reggie went to the Department of defense and file the claim that she had sold the missiles illegally to the Russian and Mexican military." Price spoke not even choosing his words carefully.

"They don't have proof." Ghost interjected quickly crossing is arms.

"They fucking pulled something out of their ass because they wouldn't have came unless they had proof." Price continued.

"I'll just tell them it's a miss understanding and I'll show them the video." You spoke trying to think fast.

"No there's no talking it out with them." Price Shut you down immediately. "You are going to be detained, interrogated and best to shit before they actually put you through trial. I'm not having that. Especially when you didn't do it." He finished keeping his back against the door.

"There's scouring the base looking for you." Soap chimed in walking towards the window looking through the curtain outside.

"So what the fuck are you doing here?" You asked turning to look from ghost to Price.

"Warning you so you can. Get the fuck out of here." Price huffed.

"What? You want me to run? Are you insane?" You snapped furrowing your brows absolutely baffled. "Then I'll be a wanted fugitive from Justice. For ,committing a crime I didn't even commit. That's not happens, Captain. I'm sorry."

"You will not survive if they get you. Do you understand that. They could literally kill you in cold blood and blame you for 'attempting' to attack them. And they'd get away with it." Price argued, a bit of angry rummaging his voice. "Soap and I will distract them but you, ghost. Need to get her out of here and now."  He ordered turning his attention to soap.

"Yes sir." He huffed quickly kneeling under his bed, pulling out a nearly empty suitcase opening it reveal some hand guns warped in clothing.

"You two get out into town, I have someone in a silver SUV waiting on fifth and third street to pick you up. From there on, you will be lifted by air and taken to Urzikstan. Where someone is returning a favor by letting you both hang there until we can figure this out. Soap and I will meet you there on Friday. Now go, we're losing time." Price spoke one last time before sending you and nod and quickly exiting the room. With soap trailing behind him.

"Good luck smalls." Soap spoke just before he closed the door, hesitating.

'SOAP GO." Ghost spat loudly whilst he handed you one of his guns before sliding the suitcase back under the bed before standing up from his kneeling position going straight for his window. He then unlatched it, opening it, bringing his leg up to kick the screen out of the frame. "Let's go now." He spoke , his voice now low as he peeked his head through the window checking left and right before hopping out. He turned to reach his hand out to help you through the window. You reluctantly jumped out of the open window, letting your feet collide with the ground.

"How are we going to-" you started, keeping your voice low.

"Just follow me and keep your guard up. They are everywhere." Ghost tried to whisper back , his raspy voice only going so low. You both crouched along the building until a parked government vehicle was parked stationary around 100 feet from the building. Ghost leaned over the corner checking for clearance before running at a low frame to make it to the vehicle. Once he had reached it, he turned and flicked his hand towards him motioning for you to follow. You had your hand on the gun as you ran low as best you could.

"There! HEY!" A voice called from your left, from the door within 15 feet of you. You quickly pulled your gun up, aiming it directly at the man. Pulling the silent trigger, to hear the body follow seconds after. You shook your head dismissing the fact you just gunned down a man, following your trek to the car right next to ghost.

"Good call." Ghost spoke noticing your shock.

"He wasn't an enemy, he was just doing his job. He's on our side. I-" you started to ramble quietly keeping your breathing in check as you peered around the car to see the man's body lying there, limbs slightly twitching. Ghosts hand pulled your face to look away and towards him.

"He is your enemy. Because he is trying to hurt you. Remember that." Ghost reassured you as he moved his hand to pat your shoulder before standing up slightly. "We need to keep going. " you nodded following his moves scurrying from structure to vehicle, to behind a building, and so on. Until you were both nearing the side of the base fencing that surrounded the place.

Ghosts eyes scanning the fence line to see no men patrolling.

"How are we going to get through it? The barbed wire is gonna injure us horribly." You spoke glancing up at the rolls and rolls of barbed side at the top.

"There." Ghost spoke, pointing his finger ahead of him to see some yellow bolt cutters on the ground, with a good mound of dirt covering them.

"Fucking Price."