Chapter 47. Time crunch

(If you see them spelling errors. RUN. No but seriously how are y'all?)

Within seconds, simon grabbed your arm heavily hoisting you behind him just as he whirled around to face Hassan. Simons eyes burning stare right into Hassan's eyes.

"So he's gone soft.." Hassan started to speak leaning to the right to peer at you behind Simon. That's when Simon too another step left to block you completely from Hassan's view, his grip still strong on your arm. Almost as if he feared to release you, that you'd slip from his reach.

"Hassan." Simon grumbled angrily.

"If I would've known, I would've grabbed her instead." Hassan cooed disgustingly, a smirk wide on his bald ass head. "Though I will say, the one with the hair puts up one hell of a fight. He learned his lesson though..."

You cursed under your breathe hearing Hassan spew the words of soap until you had enough, you yanked your arm from Simons grip, stepping from behind him to now place him behind you while you launched yourself at Hassan. Your hand extending out to try and reach for the collar of his jacket.

Unfortunately he slid back into the hallway through the doorframe and instead stepped out one of his men to take his place. But instead of you grabbing the man's collar, the man had grabbed your arm and twisted it in a way a normal arm shouldn't twist. A Yelp escaped your throat, pouring out of your mouth while the horrendous stinging pain that wrapped your arm causing your body to buckle beneath you, your knees tumbling to the hotel ground.

"Y/n-" Simon's voice echoed behind you but a sudden click from a gun surrounded your ear.

"Take another step, I do dare you." Hassan spoke from the side of his solider. The man's right arm was now twisting your right arm farther, causing you to grit your teeth to fight back another cry of pain. His left arm extended out as well with a pistol planted safely in his palm pointing at the top of your head.

"Simon, it's oka—ahh fuck!" You started to respond to Simon's worried call out towards you but was cut off when the man tugged at your bent arm sending the wave of intense pain up your arm and towards your spine. "Fucker.." you grumbled in between breathes to steady yourself.

"What do you what Hassan?" Simon spoke, his stare intently fluctuating between you and the man with a gun to your head, then to look at Hassan directly in the eye.

"Oh I don't want anything! See I know why you are here. But unfortunately for you the missiles are already set for their target coordinates. And there's no way to disarm them" Hassan shrugged, placing a fake upset expression on his face. "The case that you could've ever so possibly disarmed it with is right here."

Hassan cocked his head to look at another one of his man approaching towards the open door to the staircase, tossing a battered and burned case. Simons eyes closed and you could his his body let out a deep frustrated exhale.

"So I'm just here to merely inform you, you're too late. The plan is in motion and those missiles will strike tonight...." He paused as he walked around his men, his eyes staring down at you in. A smirk rising to see you struggling to bite your tongue through the pain. "Your friend with the hair, he's alive but he's not in that room. Let's just say he's on a timer."

Hassan let out a chuckle as he then spurred out some foreign words and with that, the man that was basically tearing your muscles from your bone released your arm from its unnatural position causing you to entirely fumble onto the floor. Your left arm instantly swinging over to coddle your injured right.

You took no time to dragged yourself back towards Simon who knelt to help pull you close to him, his hands not once touching your throbbing arm.

"Are you okay?" He spoke eyes the men until they disappeared from view, closing the door behind them. Leaving you and Simon in the cold and now quiet stairwell.

"I will be..." you spoke taking a few deep breathes. "We need to find Soap, Simon. And fast." You pleaded turning your head to look up at him.

"I know." Was all he responded with.

You fell into deep thought on the many places soap could be. You replayed Hassan's words in your head. He's on a timer? Your eyes suddenly widened immensely.

"Simon! Oh my god!" Your almost screeched scrambling to your feet. "Where did that foreigner say the missile was located?" You spoke urging him to answer quickly.

"The large gray building on 11th and 5th. Why?" Simon responded almost immediately.

"That's where soap is..." your voice cracked in fear. "Hassan said he was on a timer. All my missiles have a countdown clock at the base of each one...he's fucking tied to the missile."

"Bloody fucking hell." Simons eyes widened.

"Call Captain! Now!" You said sending him one last look before you started to scramble down the stairs fast, using your good arm to steady yourself on the guard rails. Your legs moving faster than your mind could comprehend but they worked together coordinately.

"No! Y/n- Where are you going?!" You heard Simon call out to you but you took no time to respond and kept your fast pace down the flights of stairs. Your eyes scanning each number on each floor until your rounded down to the first floor, busting through the door and bouldering past people. Knocking a few over but taking no time to see if they were okay. Soap was your goal.

You barreled through the hotels main entrance, shooting your head to look left and then right scanning the street signs. It was until you saw 5th on the right, you then picked up your feet running down the sidewalk, keeping your eyes up on the signs that were lit from the streetlights in the night.

Your nearly skidded to a stop to contain your breathe when you heard Simon's strong Manchester accent calling out to you from the front entrance of the hotel. You snapped your head to look at him before you turned and ran down 5th Avenue, looking for 11th 

You could feel your heart beating rapidly in your chest with each step closer towards the now visible 11th street sign. Your eyes tried to make out the colors of the buildings as you ran by. Struggling to see with the moonlight altering your vision.

Then there it was. The large gray thrashed building that had graffiti decorating the side that was visible to the street. You approached it quickly, your eyes frantically searching for a door, broken window, anything that could get you inside.

There was a trailer door but it was locked with a huge deadbolt of some sort. You banged on it with your left fist.

"SOAP?! SOAP?! JOHNNY?"

"Y/n?..." you heard distinctly from inside.

Bingo.