셋 - New Job?

Ring Ring.
Ughh who is this calling me now. I reached over to my phone on the small coffee table from the couch. Bottles of soju everywhere, crisps and opened takeaway from last night left cluttered on the floor and table. Damn I need to clean this up.
"Hello" I said in a tired voice as I yawned after
"Ya Y/N!! I can't believe you QUIT. Are you really ditching your best friend in this shitty company. Waeee!"
I moved my phone away from my ears due to the loud screeching on the other side of the phone. Aish this girl is so dramatic.
"Ya Lia, i am sorry but I just can't stand working there anymore, I get mistreated so badly and out of all the people you should know that well. I will find another job and trust me I will visit you everyday."
"Ugghh but still its not the same. But I guess if that's what you want, I support you. But ya you must stick to your promise. Don't forget me. I mean it"
I chuckled with her cute response.
"I promise I won't. Noone can replace you don't worry."
"Hehe. Btw your so cool, you did what I have been wanting to do my entire life last night. Someone from the restaurant recorded it and it has gone viral everywhere. You should of seen the Ceo's face, it was too funny" She said chuckling hard into the phone.
"What what do you mean it has gone viral"
"Seriously y/n, you haven't seen yet. Look, I sent it to you just now"
Ah shit I mumbled. What have I done.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
3.2m views 729k likes
@sooyoung784: taebak that was so fucking hot, I want to do this to my boss
@kim46heungmin: damn she has the guts to do that to her boss, respect for that
@hana>_<: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋpoor girl that got drenched with beer
@kakkameori38: wait can someone explain to me why she did that
> 17 replies

"Oh my god. Lia what have I done. This is so embarrassing. How am I supposed to get a job now. Fuck"
"Ik its bad but don't worry most people are on your side. I am sure they can relate to you as well"
"Yess i get that but seriously, this is bad. What will people think of me. Some psycho woman that has anger issues."
"Listen who cares what people think, I am sure they won't recognise who you are in person. Don't worry now and search for a job"
"The fuck. Search for a job. Lia how? Ugh who is this bitch that recorded this shit. I will track this dickhead down and end them."
"Ya calm down. I will help you. Now wake your ass up and freshen up. I will talk to you later"
"Huh what how did you know I was—"
"I know you well enough now. So gooo"
"Yeah okay bye"

Fuck. Job finding is going to be so hard now. I hope I find one as soon as possible.