스물여덜 - flutters

Mingyu's pov:
I nudged her hard as her head was on my shoulder. "Y/n, get up. We've arrived." She groaned and opened her eyes reluctantly. She looked at me with a annoyed expression. "Where are we?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "We're in Jeju, obviously. Now wake up, you were sleeping like a cow on my shoulder." I said, rolling my eyes. She nodded and frowned. "Right. I forgot." She said, getting up and grabbing her phone from my hand. "Don't touch my phone again." She said, putting it in her pocket. I snorted, but inside I was seething. I grabbed our luggage and hailed a taxi.

"Where are we staying?" Y/n asked, yawning.
"At the Paradise Hotel. It's one of the best in Jeju." I said, trying to sound professional.
"What the hell, are you crazy! The rooms are so expensive and only couples go there." She said, panicking. I ignored her and got in the taxi. She followed me and sat next to me. I gave the driver the address and looked out the window. I hoped she would be more helpful for once.

"Ya Mingyu, I am talking to you! Answer me!". Ugh this girl won't stop screaming.
"Watch your language when you are talking to me y/n." I said as I grabbed her face towards mine.
I could feel the eyes of the driver in front of us look through the mirror, making me immediately distance myself from her. I coughed and adjusted my suit as I looked back out of the window again.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in. I walked up to the receptionist and smiled politely. "Hello, I have a reservation under Kim Mingyu." I said, handing her my ID. She nodded and typed something on her computer.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. You have booked two standard rooms on the 8th floor." She said, smiling back. "That's right." I said, nodding.

She looked at her screen and frowned. "I'm sorry, sir, but there seems to be a problem." She said, apologetically.

"What kind of problem?" I asked, worriedly. "Well, it appears that we have overbooked our standard rooms and we don't have any available for you right now." She said, regretfully.

"What? How can that be? I made this reservation a week ago." I said, frustratedly. She shook her head and sighed. "I'm really sorry, sir, but this is a very busy season and we have a lot of guests coming in. Sometimes these things happen." She said, sympathetically.

She looked at her screen again and brightened up. "But don't worry, sir, we have a solution for you." She said, cheerfully.

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"We can upgrade you to our penthouse suite on the 15th floor for no extra charge." She said, proudly. "The penthouse suite?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes, sir. It's our most luxurious and spacious room in the hotel. It has a king-sized bed, a sofa, a TV, a mini-bar, a balcony, and a bathroom with a jacuzzi tub." She said, enthusiastically. "I should of just done that before". I mumbled while thinking about how annoying it will be sharing a suite with y/n.

She handed me a key card and a brochure. "Here you go, sir. Enjoy your stay." She said, warmly.
"Thank you." I said, taking them. I turned to her and gestured for her to follow me. "Come on, y/n.
Let's go to our room. I said, coldly. She looked at me with a shocked expression. "Our room?" She asked, incredulously. "Yes, our room. We're sharing a room idiot."

She looked at me with a disgusted expression. "Our room?" She asked, sarcastically. "Yes, our room. We're sharing a room." I said, coldly.
"Are you kidding me? We booked two separate rooms." She said, angrily.
"Well, they don't have any standard rooms left, so they upgraded us to the penthouse suite. It's the only option, unless you want to sleep on the street." I said, snidely.
"But we can't share a room. Mingyu look around, there are only couples here. I am being unloyal to Jun, what would he think?"