Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Inferior Citizens

    ◎Universal Plaza is the living area of ​​the top tycoons. Ordinary people in Yuxing rarely come here to shop because they can’t afford it. ◎

    In the empty mecha warehouse, the servants beside Jing Xing all looked at He Lengbai with indescribable surprise.

    At this time, He Lengbai was wearing faded sackcloth and disheveled hair, obviously he didn't look like a person worthy of the stage.

    Her confidence is inexplicable.

    "Young master, someone has already admitted that day, the trumpet is that Xu Huaifeng, everyone admits, the eldest lady of the Imperial Military Academy.

    " , why are you still in Liexing?"

    Jing Xing raised his hand, signaling the butler who was muttering next to him to stop.

    He specifically asked his hacker friend to check the online mecha match that day, and the IP address of the opponent's account was the Seabuckthorn Internet Cafe in District 14 of the slum.

    Not the mech training base that Xu Huaifeng mentioned.

    Although the order of the list is chaotic, everyone who comes to the Internet cafe needs to register. Excluding the gangsters who filed the record that day, he noticed a person with "no ID card".

    But this was not enough for him to choose He Lengbai.

    Until he watched the entire match.

    The flame-patterned mecha looked like a general. Even though Chu Yao was approaching with the ferocious killing intent of a top expert, every time he evaded, he avoided the fatal blow perfectly.

    Every time I thought I was going to lose, but turned against the wind.

    This style of play is completely different from what is taught in textbooks.

    He has never been interested in mechas, but he has a feeling that some people drive mechas with souls.

    Although Xu Huaifeng is a high-achieving student of the Imperial Military Academy's Fighter Armor Department and was born into a scholarly family, her style of play is too pursuit of professional standards, and she does not have the courage to adapt to changes.

    He could guess that, in a sense, the person who piloted the armor was holding back an unwillingness to admit defeat.

    That's it, he would rather believe it was her.

    When she vaguely felt her surroundings scrutinizing her, He Lengbai was just contemplating which material could be used as a mecha window.

    When she was playing "Valkyrie", she had a rare material illustration book with a full collection.

    How to make the driver's window of the mecha look like transparent glass? An important spar is needed-the crystal, which is transparent throughout but selectively transmits things behind it. The transmission distance can be controlled according to the thickness of the material.

    To put it simply, using this spar as the window material of the mecha is perfect.

    Jing Xing searched it in the optical brain, his eyes lit up, and found that it was indeed as He Lengbai said.

    "Then, let's go shopping now."

    "But master, you have a family reunion tonight." The butler next to him kindly reminded, "Master also needs to check your recent school ranking."