Chapter 71

Chapter 71 You have to choose◇

    ◎ "He Lengbai, you still have one last chance." ◎

    "I never care about a person out of guilt," Chu Yao said with a gloomy face, "I am willing to treat everything about Lie Xing with the utmost respect. ’

    But his gaze was determined, he even looked at her.

    But he was afraid of even the slightest wavering in her eyes.

    But Yu Jinghuan said reluctantly, "It was you who asked the Zhou Xing family to intervene in the organizing committee of the competition, which must have aroused the vigilance of some families. Otherwise, you would not have come to the scene so eagerly, because you have already It is expected that this will happen—"

    "All of this is none of your business," Chu Yao said.

    Yu Jinghuan said, "Even if you think you respect her enough, your family won't."

    "The mineral resources in the entire galaxy are limited, let me be blunt, if it weren't for the node of the Mecha League, it would be your family who would attack Liexing. "

    What do you know?" Chu Yao's brows were full of anger, "It is your space exploration activities that caused the lack of mineral resources, and I am afraid the captain is also responsible."

    "The leader of the exploration activities in alien systems is not me "Yu Jinghuan chuckled, "But I know your family's plan—they have been conducting capture drills in the Z-system desolate star cluster in this galaxy for nearly a month, and all the combat terrain and climate there are very similar to the parameters of the stars."     Chu Yao whispered, "Although there are only a few big planets in the entire galaxy, there are hundreds of millions of star clusters. It is too easy to find a planet with similar parameters."     "You are deceiving yourself, maybe you will continue to deceive her." Yu Jinghuan's eyes were full of sarcasm.     At this moment, the atmosphere in the temporary inquiry room was not just tense.     The police officers present began to feel nervous and uneasy.     The diplomatic relationship between Zhouxing and Yuxing has also dropped to a freezing point recently, especially the unfairness exposed by the All-Star Mecha League has been discussed on the optical network.

    The All-Star Mech League does not allow any planets to initiate military wars, but disputes between planets are already on the verge of breaking out.

    First of all, Yuxing robbed the mineral trade order between Zhouxing and Pwarf Star, which prompted Zhouxing to have military exercises to deter Yuxing.

    Then, Yuxing was exposed in the exploration activities of the outer galaxy, which not only wasted a lot of mineral resources, but also exposed the coordinates of the galaxy.

    Facing the threat of the Zerg's possible invasion from the outer galaxy, all planets have to step up the deployment of military weapons and strategies, which requires a lot of minerals.

    Facing the scarcity of resources, disputes between planets are becoming more and more intense.

    The one in front of them is the captain of the Yuxing military mecha team, and the other is the young master of the Zhouxing military family.

    The two of them have been linked to the deadliest military dispute, and now their focus has shifted to - a woman?

    "Get out for me." Chu Yao ordered.

    At this moment, he just has a gloomy face, which makes people feel scared.

    He didn't want more people to criticize everything between him and her.