Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Survival Game◇

    ◎ The slender humanoid mecha is like a god reappearing in front of your eyes. ◎

    The live broadcast room of the All-Star Mecha League is boiling.

    The optical network barrage couldn't help but brush up.

    [They will not be wiped out... They are also the strongest group of people in this galaxy except for the military. ]

    [But only half of the top 100 contestants in the preliminaries are left... This competition is no longer a mecha competition]

    [The last top three contestant was named Chu Zong, who was once the champion of the Zhouxing Mecha Championship. It's gone]

    [How could a player beat the Zerg? ]

    [It is impossible for anyone to survive—they have already been abandoned, and the families of more than 1,000 contestants in the preliminaries have already held a memorial service]

    [Aren't we just watching the live broadcast with hope? 】

    Interstellar people never imagined that one day, they would see the mecha competition turn into a survival game.

    They already knew that this galaxy was exposed to the alien system, but they didn't expect the Zerg to openly spread the word through the broadcast of the stadium.

    Zerg means that if no one makes it out of this game alive, the entire galaxy will be completely invaded by them.

    The bad taste of the Zerg is more straightforward than they think - watching the vigorous life disappear little by little, is far more cruel than total killing.

    In the past, people on all planets thought it was a huge prank.

    But the military of each planet has issued a formal declaration.

    They have already prepared for the worst, which is to retain their military strength, stop intervening in the arena, and form a united front to fight against the Zerg.

    They concluded that even if they directly interfered in the arena, they would just sacrifice more troops. The main battlefield was controlled by the Zerg, and they had no chance of winning.

    The logic of making the planet survive is very cruel - that is to give up the interests of a few people.

    Self-defense forces spontaneously formed by the people have appeared on the street, including the Youyou family who want to use private spaceships to go to the planet to forcefully intervene in the game.

    "So you are planning to let the other players sit and wait!"

    Some people want the planet's highest leader to step down, some want the competition organizing committee to apologize, and some accuse the military of being weak and incompetent.

    In order to control, the guards had to come forward to suppress it, the planet is in a democratic dictatorship, and the residents have also asked to participate in the resolution.

    Everyone in the optical network felt more and more that the game was not as simple as it was at first.

    They also see the players soaking up everything about the game at first.

    Assemble mechs, assign tasks, go to explore, drive away star beasts, and defend the base.

    Afterwards, the types, numbers, and threats of star beasts became more and more uncontrollable.