Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Live◇

    ◎ Her duel is not only related to her personal fate, but also closely related to the fate of her planet. . ◎

    Desolate Star Refuge Point.

    Gathered all the surviving players from the ten planets.

    In the dark underground refuge, some players are still unconscious due to excessive shock.

    Some players hugged their knees, and they were trembling all over.

    The members of the military mecha team became their only hope. They shuttled through the storm and saved many players.

    murmur among the players.

    "We may have been abandoned, and reinforcements will come long ago."

    "They will come to save me, they will definitely come... a planet as big as Zhou Xing Yu Xing, they will not sit idly by. How could it be reduced to only the people of the team? "

    " This is the territory of the Zerg, and they will not waste all their military strength for thousands of players. "

    ...

    Life is extremely fragile. They can still laugh and laugh during the game, and many of their teammates who went to fight together died unfortunately.

    And they were saved by Chu Yao.

    Many people rejoiced but were terrified.

    They didn't expect that they I can see the genius of the Zhou Xing mech with my own eyes, and personally take them to the "Noah's Ark" that broke through the siege of death.

    His fast-moving fighter jets are like black swifts across the jungle, and they shuttle through the raging insect swarm, like It is a sharp blade that cuts through the darkness.

    The young master of Zhou Xing’s prominent military family personally rescued them from the hand of death.

    Life is not divided into high and low, but some people feel that they are not worthy-he has saved too many lives, but once he encounters Unexpected, who can bear it?

    Everyone is afraid and hates at the same time, why they were abandoned here, why should they bear everything.

    There are many excellent players in mech battles who grew up in honey pots. They witnessed the lives disappearing before their eyes, and their minds collapsed in an instant.

    The real evil in this world rushes towards them.

    And what makes them even more collapsed is that there is no one outside to save them now.

    Even if a warship from the parent star came, it would not be so passive.

    Some of them are the hope of saving others, while others have to rely on others' help to survive.

    Some contestants were sobbing silently, extremely ashamed of their limited strength.

    They didn't even dare to imagine what kind of tragedy it would be if the Zerg planned to invade their homeland.

    Before that, everyone thought that they were brave and good at fighting, and they were indomitable—the reality is that the Zerg's ability is to reduce dimensionality.

    No matter what, the other players were out of food and water, and spent a lot of energy. They finally managed to have a glimmer of life.

    Thanks to Chu Yao digging a larger space underground, he also found all the resources that can be used in the arena, food, water, energy...