Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Spiritual Empire◇

    ◎"Trash? What are you who betrayed your own ethnic group?" ◎

    The bell? Neuss froze, could this be He Lengbai's spiritual field! ?

    impossible! She is obviously just a Starling with low bloodlines, in a place where the mental strength of each person does not exceed E - how could there be someone with this ability?

    But Noyce found that everything around him had really disappeared. It was no longer the arena, not even the mecha, but his own flesh and blood alone, under the shadows.

    He who has always boasted of being strong trembled, he must have made a mistake somewhere.

    But under the huge shadow, when he looked up, his legs became weak with fright. It turned out that the top of his head was a huge god extending to the sky and the earth. His pure white and pitiful face had broken textures, and it suddenly changed It was terrifying and gloomy, combined with those eyes full of judgment, it made him frightened for no reason!

    He seems to be that humble ant with fate!

    Noyce is also a Zerg hybrid. The blood of this powerful race makes him war-loving and fanatical. Only by torturing others can he get the greatest pleasure.

    But another lineage in the blood is a fanatical deity. They believe that the gods judge the guilty, and they can only be forgiven if they repent enough.

    The kind of inheritance from the blood, unknowingly made him kneel down quietly when he saw the statue.

    He put his hands together and looked up.

    But what greeted him was the god's giant hand full of cracks, the porcelain white giant hand, but it had pitch-black and terrifying sharp claws! Press yourself!

    and many more! That is clearly not the God of Judgment who is merciful to all living beings! That's fallen Lucifer! The other party's eyes only had bloodthirsty killing intent and sadistic ecstasy!

    Noyce turned over, and there was a huge hole beside him. He can only escape the attack of the huge god, but unfortunately, wherever he goes, he is under the shadow of the other party.

    "He Lengbai, if you can really beat me, you don't have to hide behind this majestic god!" He roared, and a long black knife appeared in his hand, which was a weapon transformed from his own spiritual power.

    He jumped forward directly, cutting the huge god into pieces.

    He has top-notch mental control, even if it is someone else's mental field, it is not enough to kill him!

    He saw that deep in the spiritual field, she was still unconscious.

    He Lengbai was still in the cockpit at this time, she suddenly woke up and found the white world in front of the window of the mecha.

    Jump off the mech. It was found that the noisy arena had long since disappeared—blue roses grew from the collapsed church, and half of the fallen god statue was shattered, crystal debris filled the air, and the sky was blank without boundaries.

    Like a barren land.

    But it didn't make her feel the slightest sense of oppression.

    But who brought her here?

    Immediately afterwards, she saw that her mecha had been crushed to pieces, and Noyce rushed towards her aggressively with a long knife in his hand!