Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The Heartless Queen◇

    ◎He suspected that he had misread it—how did it pass in an instant, and the person who dominated the opponent on the field at this time... became ◎

    "Hi, everyone, we are the radio station around the galaxy, and now we are broadcasting for you the All-Star Interstellar In the first round of the final round of the Mecha League, Xu Huaifeng and He Lengbai are now competing."

    "This time the competition will comprehensively consider the abilities of the players from mecha manufacturing to combat - now the leader is Xu Huaifeng!"

    The floating island of the aerial mech arena pierces the clouds, and there are several different obelisk white buildings below, not only the player training center, but also the live event broadcast room.

    The on-site commentator was impassioned, and tens of millions of viewers entered the live broadcast room.

    They are the most adaptable event hosts - the audience will only pay more attention to the players who have the upper hand, and the staff next to them have already prepared the detailed information of Xu Huaifeng's players.

    "The mecha made by Xu Huaifeng is a copy of the 'Green Bamboo' made by another mecha master before, which also reflects her considerable knowledge in mecha manufacturing. It can be seen that the judges have expressed their appreciation!"     But he couldn't Completely ignoring the existence of He Lengbai, he just reluctantly added, "And He Lengbai's mecha was not assembled according to the illustrated book at all—very bold."     Although this competition is considering the transformation of the mecha , but in order to control the difficulty, the parts given by the contest party are assembled from the mechas that already exist on the market.     He Lengbai doesn't play cards according to common sense at all - maybe she doesn't understand at all.     "Xu Huaifeng scored a point now! She was quick and neat, and she didn't give her opponent a chance to pay attention—she approached He Lengbai again, with a swift momentum, ah, wait..." The commentator was stunned for a moment.     He suspected that he had read it wrong - why did the moment pass, and the person who dominated the opponent on the field at this time...     became He Lengbai?     "Hurry up and change people!" The others quickly switched the microphone, "The live camera also changes the close-up subject!"

    At this time, He Lengbai was driving the mech as if playing a battle song, and she was moving extremely fast.

    The matching rate with the mecha is extremely high, even if the mecha that matches her becomes tattered, her basic set is that this mecha can be driven flexibly.

    He Lengbai first dodged quickly, and her amazing jumping ability made her float in the air, but the light cannon was like an arrow on the string, and the fire directly and accurately crossed the line in the air, and then hit—— "The score     is

    1:1!"

It's hard to believe that the "broken mecha" that He Lengbai is driving at this time has such amazing combat power!

    Not only does it lack the left mechanical arm, it is also taupe and inconspicuous. Compared with Xu Huaifeng's shiny and smooth shape, this mecha looks like a second-hand one.

    But He Lengbai just set up the light cannon and directly blasted the left arm of Xu Huaifeng's mecha, quite neatly and simply.

    It also made many people suspect that He Lengbai deliberately made the mecha into such a structure for the best way of fighting!

    Unwillingly, Xu Huaifeng launched a new round of attacks. Her mech fired a heat ray that could burn through the outer shell of the mecha, and could penetrate the cab as far as it could go!