Chapter 116

Chapter 116 Battle at the Peak◇

   ◎He is waiting for her, challenge him. The scene in front of me seems to have changed into another appearance, but the dazzling light and shadow of the glass curtain wall is suffused with a soft luster. ◎

    He stands on the Tower of Trials.

    There, you can overlook the central city-state of Zhouxing. The buildings are all gray and black, with sharp edges and corners, and they are cold and have no temperature.

    ——He has climbed here many times, and he is tired of seeing such a scene once.

    But this time it was different.

    He is waiting for her, challenging him.

    The scene in front of me seems to have changed into another appearance, but the dazzling light and shadow of the glass curtain wall is suffused with a soft luster.

    He saw that the people in the auditorium gradually became restless.

    ——He suppressed himself, feeling a little excited.

    She is almost there.

    But for a moment, he was in a trance.

    ——"The civilization of your galaxy will be destroyed one day, and you—if you want to survive, you must surrender to us."

    Suddenly remembered, on the day of returning from the stars, those alien clans...forcibly invaded his flying ship.

    What a shame.

    His eyes were dark.

    After the Radicals exposed the coordinates, they really attracted other alien groups—probably them.

    "You can't resist us, we need your soul."

    At that time, he sneered instead.

    "Sell my soul? It's not my turn to make the decision."

    They wanted to eliminate him, and it was easy for them to destroy him because of their bloodline.

    "Join our existence, then, you can even reach the end of this galaxy." The

    other party seemed to be tempting him to make a choice.

    But the implied cost is never mentioned.

    "I refuse," he said.

    "Although I don't know who you are, she won't lose."

    "She won't lose?" The voice rose a little.

    They have heard a little bit, the signal sent to them by the radicals, including that existence.

    The one who fought against the Zerg.

    Small ethnic groups will be afraid of overly powerful existences, and wish to eliminate them, lest their fragile and timid hearts be tortured.

    They wouldn't take it to heart, the strongest people these people worry about, due to ethnic restrictions, are nothing more than that.

    But since that supremacy, with this galaxy on the shortlist for competition, they had to take it seriously.

    That person is also their threat.

    "Don't you want to surpass her?"

    They seemed to be giving an ultimatum.

    It seems to be tempting him.