Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Playing ◇

    ◎ "Wait for my good news." She smiled slightly, her eyes brightened, "Don't worry." ◎

    Here, it's still the player training center.

    Hearing Wei Yu just now say that the person he wants to match is very strong, He Lengbai is a little flustered no matter how calm he is.

    The opponent's mental strength is extremely high, and his physical fitness is far beyond ordinary people. Besides, he was also in the top 100 in the last round of competition.

    "I'm not trying to disturb your mind, I'm also a leapfrog match..." Wei Yu immediately added when he saw her face darken a bit.

    "I'm leaving." He Lengbai's expression froze, and he left the training room directly.

    She saw those still gathered in the corridor outside the training room, other players already knew their match, but they were chatting and laughing.

    Why did their faces look relaxed, and their eyebrows became more and more joyful... She was slightly out of breath in her heart.

    Presumably they were matched with lower-ranked players. Or, they don't even have to play so early, and they can slowly train and adjust their status-

    but is this a trick from the sky or someone did it on purpose? Why is everyone else so lucky?

    Thinking that the opponent I was matched with was not only ranked in the top 100 in the final round of the preliminaries, but also had extremely strong mental control... I felt my scalp tingle.

    He Lengbai knew that the players she matched with extremely high spiritual power would in a sense pose a great threat to other players, even endangering their lives.

    But in the finals, it is impossible to openly boycott the participation of alien race players, and this risk will be transferred to the players.

    But... a contestant with a prominent family like Xu Huaifeng has been the apple of his eye since he was a child. Does the competition really dare to offend these families—to make their descendants take risks?

    He Lengbai, who seems to have taken on everything, feels that things are not just that simple.

    ...No matter what, I can only be reckless now.

    After all, I represent Lie Xing.

    She thought about her current skill value to see if there was any possibility of a breakthrough. This was the only thing she could change.

    Although all items are full-level, countless previous experiences have told her that it is only the "upper limit" for the original world, even if what she sees is densely packed with "Lv99".

    For the upper limit of this interstellar world, she didn't know how high a coefficient to multiply.

    At present, her combat mecha coefficient is "1.7".

    The densely packed "lv99" in his mind turned into "Lv168" like a rapidly flipping sign at this time.

    He Lengbai didn't expect that it was actually doubled by the coefficient.

    "[Mind Control 10/20] If you continue to improve, you can completely unlock a higher actual combat mecha factor, "2""

    "Your current level dimension: 1"

    "Your current full-level dimension is: AD 2020 human World (Original World)"

    She probably understood, the original full-level skill was the highest level in the original world, so the next step...