Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Starlight is not for eating garlic◇

    ◎ "I'm sorry, this great god is right next to me now." She replied very calmly. ◎

    He Lengbai became a melon eater in Optical Brain.

    The instigator was her, so of course watching the excitement is not a big deal.

    Unexpectedly, among the three million people, after all, there were quite a few sharp-eyed people who discovered her name.

    It turned out that because of her high ranking, she was ranked 4224th in the first round of the All-Star Mecha League audition preliminaries.

    Not to mention Yuxing, even Zhouxing, who ranks first in mech strength, can achieve this result quite well.

    Many of the team leaders of Yuxing's well-known professional teams are in this ranking.

    And this time, planetary positioning can't be faked.

    The nickname "my uncle" can be disguised, but "the planet I belong to" cannot.

    The planet to which we belong is the innate identity of everyone.

    Irreplaceable, always with you forever.

    This incident caused even more sensation.

    The All-Star Mecha League has been held 100 times, and there is one game every two years.

    The last time the Starmen could be killed from 3 million people...probably not yet.

    Everyone on Xingwang is learning that there is such a person who has won the top 0.1% ranking, and he appears on Liexing, almost all of them are pupil earthquakes.

    It's not that they haven't seen the per capita mental power of the Starmen, it's quite horrible, only E.

    In such a barren place, there can be mecha masters?

    Not only strong, but extremely strong.

    If so, that person is likely to be the real master.

    And low-key.

    Therefore, Xu Huaifeng was questioned.

    The same nickname, the same planet, all point to the "Great God's Trumpet" who fought against Chu Yao on the star network before.

    instead of her.

    "Ms. Xu, since you feel that you are not pretending, what is your ranking in the preliminaries this time?"

    Someone in the comment area questioned his soul.

    He Lengbai said that she also wanted to know.

    Although she has become popular in the optical network for a short time now, she is not tied to "my uncle", that is to say, the person who is really talked about is

    still honestly wrapped in a vest.

    She doesn't lose her horse, her mood seems to be flying, it feels so cool to be a low-key person and do things high-key, and she can also watch the show by the side.

    Since Xu Huaifeng had vowed on Guangwei that he would participate in the All-Star Mecha League, He Lengbai silently regarded her as his competitor.

    Immediately afterwards, Xu Huaifeng's comment area had a backlog of more and more comments, rising from 30,000 to 100,000.

    "Miss Yuxing has done even better in this wave. She can even change the planet she belongs to. I really admire it.