Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The shot was so bold that the opponent didn't expect it at all◇

    ◎ "Come on, everyone in Zhouxing wants to compete with you." ◎

    Everyone held their breath.

    Seeing "Enter the arena..." on the screen, they saw barren ruins, piles of discarded parts, and huge mutant animals in the distance.

    Unexpectedly, there is such a kind of map in the holographic arena, which makes you have to hang your heart just by being here.

    This is a map with its own interference, and if it is not resolved quickly, it will be swallowed by mutated star beasts.

    And He Lengbai got on a Huxiao S24 heavy-duty mecha.

    In such a rugged environment with its own monster interference, heavy mechs are not suitable for combat.

    In the weapon compartment of the He Lengbai mech, there is a light cannon on the left, a long hook on the right, and a crawler at the bottom of the heavy mecha. To switch to a mechanical leg, you need to pull the handle directly.

    She matched this mecha, and suddenly felt that she had become a stitch monster.

    Just landing on the messy pile of parts, she staggered and fell to the ground.

    She suddenly felt a little bit, as if God really wanted to make her feel helpless again.

    Numbers flashed in my mind.

    "Spiritual matching: 90, proficiency: 5." The

    proficiency is only 5!

    Something cracked in He Lengbai's heart.

    As a full-level player, she has never seen a single digit in her numerical column...

    and this proficiency...just determines the lower limit of her performance.

    The last time I played against Xie Yufei, even though she had a matching degree of 100, she was still barely able to control the actual combat mecha.

    Immediately, "Super Sensibility: 30" popped up in my mind.

    Although she didn't know what attribute this was, He Lengbai also knew that her chances of winning were very low. She bit the bullet, scanned the dashboard, and immediately met the opponent's attack.

    In the live barrage, a group of melon eaters expressed doubts about this stitched monster mech. Although they were eager to see He Lengbai's embarrassing appearance on the field, this time the randomness was indeed too much.

    "This mecha was made by Master A-Zhan. His mecha has always been novel and tricky. If he doesn't have a strong coordination ability, he will be dragged to death by this mecha.

    " What else is it called a master?"

    "Oh, then you don't understand, if it has super-sensitivity, this mecha will exert its value far beyond ordinary mechas!"

    "Super-sensitivity is a thing Does it really exist? There may not be a master who is one in a million, right? Presumably Lie Xing is going to lose terribly, so look forward to it."

    He Lengbai looked at the other side, and nicknamed him "Immortal Stone".

    "This 'Immortal Stone' is our Zhou Xing's S-class mecha master." Someone said in the live barrage, "Although he is not a professional background, he is also a master of online mecha combat. If it is not for his physical fitness , he is very likely to become a professional mecha player."