Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Getting Rich Overnight◇

    ◎Arm yourself with a mecha, and you will be invincible from now on—this is her love and her salvation. ◎

    He Lengbai defeated Xu Deze, the well-known mecha e-sports anchor of Little People Star, in just a few minutes, and the star network live broadcast room has already become a mess.

    The sunspots found that they were slapped in the face, except for shutting down the wheat, they were full of yin and yang.

    In the end, the trolls said that He Lengbai's reluctance to turn on the camera must have found a powerful proxy to beat their little brother.

    He Lengbai turned on the camera, and then the audience saw her unmodified face, her long hair was a little messy, her face was well-defined, and she looked cold when she was not speaking.

    Wearing an army green vest, it further accentuated the soft and heroic eyebrows and eyes, which were particularly distinct.

    ——The audience in the live broadcast room confirmed that this was the real person, but they didn't expect it to look better than the photos, but they just seemed to have a bad temper.

    She suddenly looked at the camera with a slight "killing intent" in her eyes.

    "Then I'll fight Xu Deze once."

    Seeing that the situation was wrong, Xu Deze showed an embarrassed smile, said that he still had urgent matters, and hurriedly downloaded the broadcast.

    Now, Xu Deze's fans completely lost their minds.

    They managed to win a chance for the male god, and he just... ran away?

    At this time, a message popped up in He Lengbai's live broadcast room.

    "[Interstellar Talent Appreciation Expert] sent 3 flying warships"

    ...

    At this time, the big brother appeared, and he smashed three gifts worth 1 million star coins, and all the live broadcast rooms broadcast this reward news at the same time.

    "This, this, this... Even local tyrants have come to support He Lengbai."

    Every time a local tyrant votes a gift, there will be a rain of red envelopes in the other party's live broadcast room, and passers-by of all colors will pour into He Lengbai's live broadcast room.

    The bullet screen was constantly reviewing the tragic situation of Xu Deze fleeing and losing to He Lengbai just now. Every time a new group of spectators came in, Xu Deze would be dragged out and flogged again.

    Xu Deze's fans didn't dare to say anything, they silently unfollowed Xu Deze, gritted their teeth and took off the title of fan, and just treated the red envelopes thrown at the anchor as feed to the dogs!

    And those passers-by, inexplicably, had a different degree of affection for He Lengbai, and while happily holding the red envelopes, they became fans all the time.

    It is rare for He Lengbai to feel at ease.

    But she still didn't enjoy it—it suddenly occurred to her that the last person who replaced her hadn't had a good taste of it yet.

    The last time she confronted Xu Huaifeng in Guangwei, she didn't expect that Guangwei would immediately blow up a bunch of regional villains, demoting her to nothing.

    He punched the cotton and provoked a whole body of flies.

    To tell the truth, Xu Deze didn't bother her too much, but Xu Huaifeng really bothered her.