Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Becoming a God◇

    ◎ "Say it again." He Lengbai looked as usual, but there were flames in his pupils. ◎

    The figure under the restraint of He Lengbai's mecha fell directly on the flat ground.

    It was Xu Huaifeng, unconscious, and it took a long time for her eyes to open suddenly, she... she didn't die! ...Unexpectedly, he was rescued by He Lengbai!

    Those from the same family came up to support her worriedly, but she pushed her away.

    She cried, "I lost...I don't deserve to live!"

    All the audience was shocked, and He Lengbai let her escape in a critical moment.

    "The duel is over: 5:1——Comprehensively combining the two dimensions of mecha transformation and mecha battle, the match is over, and it is judged that Contestant He Lengbai won!" The judges' seat also broadcasted.

    The crowd couldn't help standing up one after another, there was thunderous applause, and some people even had tears in their eyes - and a row of people in black clothes suddenly appeared beside Pang Liang, the leader of the stars.

    "President of your planet, please come with us."

    His pupils shrank suddenly.

    And the optical network and the scene almost ignited all the controversy!

    "He Lengbai—that's the 'my uncle' from the beginning!"

    "Xu Huaifeng replaced her, but she endured it for a long time, until today, she finally repaid everything!"

    "And this kind of her... ...and also saved Xu Huaifeng's life by the way."

    ——

    "When a big event happened, Xu Huaifeng apologized to He Lengbai on the whole network, saying that he would never dare to replace him again. I!"

    "Starlight was born from the very beginning, back when you, me, and he belittled that planet as useless."

    Moreover, Xu Huaifeng made up her mind and apologized live on the whole network, her face was extremely ugly, but Instead of accusing He Lengbai with tears in her eyes, she repeatedly said that she would never dare again.

    "He Lengbai... It was my fault, I shouldn't have replaced you at that time."

    She apologized word by word in front of the camera with her eyes red.

    It was her stupidity and vanity that made her think of replacing He Lengbai.

    After all, her life was saved by the other party, and she felt ashamed just because of this - everyone saw it.

    If it were anyone, they would want to step on the opponent's lowest point a few more times! What's more, this person once allowed himself to be hacked all over the Internet.

    Unexpectedly, He Lengbai seemed to be calm all the time, and he was enduring these real pains. Many people couldn't imagine how Xu Huaifeng felt when she was in an unknown corner and received praise and support under the attention of everyone when she unveiled the trumpet deity.

    Xu Huaifeng gritted her teeth. She felt the whole network scolding her fiercely, so she simply said directly that she wanted to log out of the network.

    Her eyes were dark, her face was haggard, and her heart was cold.

    Being exposed by He Lengbai, she doesn't have any proud capital at all. She is just a despicable thief after all. In the interstellar world, there is no real "whitewashing" for people. Once it happens, it is equal to all those bad reviews and despicable things Bound with yourself for life.