Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The male god was deceived by the person who replaced me

    ◎Then, she saw that Chu Yao actually liked this post. My heart sank. ◎

    He Lengbai is not used to this kind of situation where everyone is staring at her. She sat on the mecha and didn't even notice it, but when she came out, she felt that every pair of gazes were like thorns piercing her spine.

    There was applause, but she felt vaguely ill.

    And there were many people in the audience talking, as if they were dissatisfied with the results they saw just now.

    The identity of the winner is a mystery.

    If the other party is also a student from a top university, or a famous disciple, they can still be convinced.

    But now it feels like picking out a passer-by from the crowd can beat their school representatives to the ground.

    He Lengbai turned his cheek slightly, but found that Xu Manzhi had already arrived on the field.

    "You are not from here, you are here to find fault." She said coldly, even stepped forward and strangled He Lengbai's wrist. "Take your ID card out and have a look."

    "Just relying on me to win your heads? I refuse." He Lengbai smiled instead of anger, "Yo, I just wanted to buy mecha materials at first."

    "Don't make things difficult for her, it's because of my limited strength." Xie Yufei finally got up from the cockpit, immediately took out a gold card, and stuffed it into He Lengbai's hand. "All the mecha materials I bought are on it. The Haoshi you want is high-rare and out-of-print. You can find a time to withdraw cash."

    Although He Lengbai felt that he was busy, It's not that bad.

    "However, do you know where Haoshi came from?" She asked suddenly.

    "Uh... I don't know." Xie Yufei didn't know why.

    "It's Lie Xing."

    He Lengbai turned around.

    "So, don't look down on Lie Xing, you don't deserve everything you have."

    Xie Yufei was stunned, he didn't expect that He Lengbai, as a "Yuxing person", would speak for Lie Xing.

    "Are you... are you from Lie Xing?" He murmured.

    Many college students flocked to the arena, and they were about to chase after He Lengbai for questioning, so as to calm down their unyielding anger. But when He Lengbai got the gold card, it was as if he had completed his ultimate mission. He didn't even bother to show his expression, and just slipped out of the arena at the fastest speed.

    The school media reporter turned on the floating microphone and approached her.

    "Excuse me, miss, what special experience do you have in mecha combat training..."

    But He Lengbai ran away directly.

    "She ran away! Chase!"

    She directly stepped on the flying pedal that Jing Xing gave her, and the speed was legendary.

    She just came here to practice.

    He Lengbai didn't want to cause trouble, probably because she was used to wearing a vest online to kill everywhere, but now that she has taken away all the focus, she knows that everyone wants to use her to make fun of her.

    At this time, suddenly there was a curly-haired professor at the entrance of the arena, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, half leaning against the wall.