Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The Invisible Hand◇

    ◎He suddenly walked forward, his complicated expression seemed to disappear in an instant, leaving only those long and narrow eyes looking at her with a slight smile. ◎

    He Lengbai has been able to feel the "spiritual power" of others for the first time.

    The mask suppressed his sharpness, because once it was removed, that suppression would flock to all directions unscrupulously.

    Even she could feel the oppression.

    It suddenly occurred to her that when she was ridiculed in Guangwei before, he also stood up to speak for her.

    Now, after holding more than 30 million star coins in the VIP area to enter, and the people around him may also be famous and famous, he still fights back against others without changing his face.

    This suppression of mental power is even a subconscious reaction.

    "Thank you..."

    He Lengbai wanted to speak, but found that the other party did not regard him as an outsider at all.

    He disliked the hot and dry air, so he unbuttoned a few buttons of the windbreaker, revealing a slightly tight black T-shirt inside.

    Although I have seen his photos, but this close, the wild, unrestrained hormones are more obvious.

    He has trained his muscles, but he has shaped them just right, and the undulations of his clothes are in perfect proportions...

    He Lengbai looked away and drank water.

    Don't think about it.

    He saw his struggle, but the smile on his lips grew stronger.

    He Lengbai began to miss the indifferent state when he first met him.

    Suddenly she saw the shiny brand-new robot push the cart, and He Lengbai saw the meals on it, but not only what he ordered, but also stewed soup.

    He said, "When the game was over just now, you were very pale."

    He Lengbai choked.

    He actually observed himself in the dark for a long time.

    "I just happen to be." Chu Yao said.

    He Lengbai looked back at him faintly. This happens to be... too coincidental.

    However, she did not feel well at the time.

    There were only a few hundred contestants in the challenge rank, and she seemed to have exhausted all her mental strength. When she got out of the cockpit, she almost passed out.

    She admits that her ability is far from reaching the level where she can dominate her opponent with a calm mind.

    Eyes are high but hands are low——and, in the end, she didn't see the final settlement screen, and it happened to be stuck at the last second of the countdown to the end of the game.

    Even if there is a settlement now, she just entered one thousand.

    But the results of the competition are still in the announcement period, He Lengbai said not to panic, that is a lie.

    He Lengbai said, "I... still need more professional training."

    She finally admitted that inheriting full-level skills does not mean invincibility.