Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Hongmen Banquet◇

    ◎ "I've watched all the videos of mecha fighting with you... So when I saw the silver-gray mecha fighting in the Century Mecha League, I knew it was you subconsciously." ◎

    He Lengbai opened After leaving Guangxun, he was slightly shocked.

    It's him.

    It really means that Cao Cao Cao Cao has arrived.

    Missing Persons is finally online?

    After so many days, she has experienced a lot of things. After the preliminaries of the All-Star Mecha League - she began to plan how to drive the development of the Stars and let the residents plan their own future. During this period, he formed an alliance with the interstellar pirates and confronted the Yuxing police. Later, Liexing finally got his first huge sum of money. In the end - also helped Jing Xing to finally play in the Wanshiji Jijia League.

    Just now, she also rejected the invitation to join the Yuxing military mecha team.

    After so many days, her state of mind is different from the feeling that she couldn't wait to fight the world's invincible player when she first came to the interstellar world.

    Unfortunately, she still remembers him very deeply.

    Chu Yao——what has he experienced these days?

    She thought of the screams of those fighters during training that day when she came to the actual combat base of mechs - just hearing the screams, she could feel the scorching pain.

    According to the news from the optical network, the military drills were not unscathed. Yuxing lost thousands of soldiers. Shen lost his life.

    But the actual war is probably much more dangerous than this, right? In the boundless outer space, once a military drill goes wrong, no one will hear you even if you scream heart-piercingly and call for help.

    What happened to him, she can imagine. Nervous, isolated from the outside world, can not rest for a moment.

    She was about to reply.

    "You haven't looked for me these days." The

    other party said suddenly.

    He Lengbai trembled slightly.

    It is really impossible to connect the face paralyzed and cold and arrogant person with this sentence - a few simple words inexplicably reveal a few traces of resentment.

    He Lengbai suddenly found out - it turns out that Guangxun is similar to a social app in the original world, as long as you read the other party's information, it will be displayed as read.

    Obviously, a green tick of "read" has been marked under the message sent by Chu Yao.

    It turns out...he knew that he had been watching.

    "I thought you were busy." She said, "Didn't you tell me nothing?"

    She had been patient not to send messages, because she couldn't bear it when she opened her mouth, and her dissatisfaction was about to explode in minutes.

    She is unreasonable in this respect, who told him not to tell her where she went?

    Although she knew that this must be an unspeakable secret - military secrets, how could it be possible to tell her clearly in advance?

    But for no reason, I feel unhappy.

    "I've done everything I can," he said. "You don't have to worry about the future of the star — the future, it will be safe." "