Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Competition◇

    ◎"I should emphasize that the ladder competition is a competition for the selection of the strongest people in our galaxy in the true sense." ◎

    Playing actual combat mechs is physical work. He Lengbai started from 0, which means that he has to constantly fight with wheels.

    The rule of the ladder game is no longer to hit the key to score, but everyone has a health bar on their body, and the degree of damage of the mech is linked to the health bar.

    Before each match, the mechs of both sides are randomized.

    Players can also choose a buff for themselves, which acts on the mech itself.

    Dense shiny medals were presented in front of the two contestants.

    "Increase defense by 20%", "Reduce body weight by 20%", "Increase energy gauge by 10%"...

    Prevent players from being affected by impersonal factors such as mecha type. Of course, buff is not necessarily good.

    Before the battle, players can only know how to make up for their shortcomings based on personal experience, which will test the player's mastery of mechs and wisdom.

    The auditorium was overcrowded, and she couldn't help applauding her when she saw that the Liexing compatriots were in the guest auditorium.

    She couldn't help laughing.

    In the stands are Xie Zi and Zhou Chaoran, as well as Jing Xing and Mu Ye.

    It's been a long time—it's the first time that her partner has come to watch the game in person.

    Inexplicably, there was a feeling that a group of relatives and friends came to see her entertainment performance... She couldn't find a more appropriate description.

    The first mecha player was Yuxing player Qin Mo, who was ranked 2023 in the ladder competition. He had an eye-catching stamp on his face.

    He Lengbai knew that this seal was a symbol of the radicals.

    Moreover, I don't know why the other party brought a loudspeaker.

    "Please support the candidate Akrull, he will truly lead the star planet to glory, he is destined to become a great leader, and only he can make the star planet play its due value!"

    He Leng Bai raised his eyebrows.

    What do you mean only him? What is due value?

    Are you still here to vote?

    Since the other party really didn't take himself seriously.

    That can only be sorry.

    The opponent's mecha is slightly larger than her own body, and she can't see the buff on the opposite side of the medium-sized mecha, but according to the structure, the opponent's movement will not be so fast.

    Her mecha is a lightweight casual mecha, with slender limbs, like a green grasshopper, shuttles among the grass, light and jumping.

    The code name of this mech is "Little Whirlwind", but it looks quite different from the opponent's size.

    The opponent's mech can easily lift its foot and turn it on its back.

    She operated in reverse, on the premise that the mech itself was very light, and even added the buff of "reducing the weight of the fuselage by 20%.