Two

"Bambi! Bitch you're actually here?!" Maddy yelled when she spotted her, the two of them hugging tightly. She even planted a kiss on her lips, Bambi giggling a bit when they pulled back. "I thought Ty was joking!"

"Ro never jokes about me coming back. I hope he doesn't." Bambi said, shooting a questioning look at the guy Maddy was previously dancing with. "Uh, I didn't know you were into college guys?"

"Me either." She said, Bambi looking at where she was smirking at.

"Oh, yikes. Damn, I wanted to stay incognito from the weirdos." She sighed when she saw Nate angrily watching them. "Welp, I'm gonna go find someone else I know."

"Drink this and let loose." Maddy said as she passed her her cup, Bambi shrugging and knocking the rest back. If she was being honest, they had stronger liquor at her college parties than here.

"Aaaah is that Bambi?"

"Chrissy!" Bambi tackled Chris in a hug, the two of them laughing as they squeezed each other.

McKay and Bambi were like siblings. Like, they skipped past best friends and looked at each other as family.

"Thought you were in France for college?" Chris said as he steered her towards the kitchen instead of the makeshift dance floor, handing her a closed water bottle.

"Buzzkill. And college isn't for me, according to Ro." Bambi said, taking the bottle from him either way. They did this every party, she'd take shots and drink and he'd keep her hydrated with water. He once managed to feed her at someone's house because she was drinking on an empty stomach.

"Ty always knows what he's talking about." Someone caught his attention, Chris slumping a bit with a groan. "Have fun."

"And will." They hugged again before parting ways, Bambi making it onto the dance floor.

"Bambi's here." Rue said, her eyes falling on Bambi dancing in the house. Fez followed her gaze, immediately spotting Bambi grinding on a girl. "You met her yet?"

"She came to the store earlier. After you left." He mumbled, taking in Bambi's outfit. "You know she speak French?"

"Fuuuuck that's so hot." Rue groaned, passing the blunt back to Fez. "She gets hotter and hotter every time I see her."

Fez hummed, catching Bambi's eyes when she spun around to face the girl she was dancing on. Her eyes widened before she smiled at him, Fez waving at her.

"You keep lookin at her like that and her clothes might actually disappear." Rue poked, Fez's eyes snapping to her. His face warmed in embarrassment, laughing with her and pushing her shoulder. "Talk to her."

"Ta- bro do you know me at all?"

"You can talk to her. Just don't make too much eye contact, it'll fuck you up."

"Wha-"

"BAMBI!" Rue shouted, cupping her mouth so her voice could be carried. Fez choked on the smoke, coughing and swatting at her when she continued to try and get Bambi's attention. "She's comin."

"What the fuuuck Rue." Fez groaned, passing the blunt back to her.

"You good?" Bambi asked as she came over, offering her still closed bottle to him. "I saw you coughing. I didn't open it."

"Thank you." Now that she was closer he could see her outfit in its entirety. She had on a silver chain with her nickname on it, a thick gold bracelet with her fathers's initials on it, a cropped varsity jacket (with her last name on the back, but he couldn't see it), and a black spaghetti strap romper. All in all, she looked good. "Lookin good, ma."