Six

fezalicious😩
you here yet?

yeah, we just pulled up

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Ty said when they got ready to separate, Marq catching up to them. He'd arrived the night of his birthday, being the surprise he was hinting about weeks before.

"....and what wouldn't you do?"

"Get the hell away from me." They laughed as they went their separate ways, Bambi going on a few rides and playing a few games.

"Hey, Ass." She answered her phone while going through a maze, Ash rolling his eyes as he sold a special pretzel to a customer. "Wassup?"

"You said you was gon' pop up when you got here. Where you at?"

"Imma pop up, be patie- dayyyyum." She hissed when she ran into one of the mirrors, Ash snickering when he heard her. "Oooou fuck that hurt. Damn, Ion even wanna continue."

They stayed on the phone as she made her way through the carnival, Bambi even taking a picture with a clown on stilts.

"You think I should try the chili? I'm gonna try it." She said before Ash could answer, making her way over to the chili stand. "Tolerable one."

"I suggest you run, no spices." Aaron advised, Bambi's brows shooting up as she took a step back.

"Y'all sellin dog food?" She whispered to him, Aaron snickering with a shrug.

"Oh, Bambi!" She dodged Marsha's hug, extending her hand for a handshake instead. The creepier Jacobs were taking in her outfit.

Bambi was matching with Ty and Marq, though she had on a green and brown flannel she'd stolen from Fez. She had on a dark green top that kind of resembled a bra, brown biker shorts, and green and brown Jordan 1's.

Ty had on a dark green crop top and brown cargo pants, Marq's black jacket falling off of him and a pair of sunglasses perched on his head.

And Marq had on a custom green jersey (like Bambi's varsity jacket) with dark brown-almost black jeans, a long sleeved black thermal under the jersey, and a black beanie on his head.

(They have the same shoes as Bambi)

"Still against hugs?"

"Only from your family." Bambi said through a fake smile, Marsha laughing since she thought it was a joke. "Well, I'm gonna go find that magician I saw. Have fun with your tasteless chili."

Bambi turned and quickly walked off, disappearing into the crowd. She spotted the pretzel truck, Ash hanging up and leaning out the window when she came up.

"Wanna preztel?"

"They good?" He shrugged, handing her one to try. Bambi hummed, taking another bite. "This'll do. Where's Fuzzy?"

"Stop callin me that shit." Fez mumbled as he made his way to them, Ash handing him the last two rolls. "Aggravatin ass."

"My bad, bookie." She pressed a kiss to his cheek, Ash sliding her a drink. "But no, Fuzzy stays."

"I really don't like you." He said, Bambi shrugging as they walked towards an empty looking area. He was typing on his phone, letting people know where he was before looking at her. Then her outfit. "I was lookin for that."