𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

(Boutta mix it up and focus on Royce and Maddy for some of this)

Bambi dropped Royce off at school, the boy stepping out of the car just as Nate pulled in. For a split second, he thought about starting a fight with him. Then he remembered who his 'cousin' was and continued into the school.

He upset her by not listening once before, he would not make that mistake again. (Bambi literally tore his ass up with a belt 😂)

"And for the lovely lady." Maddy squealed when she was suddenly lifted, Kat laughing when Royce spun around with her. "And for the other lovely lady."

"Dude, I will puke." The Hernandez girl warned when he went to pick her up, Royce rolling his eyes. He turned back to Maddy, digging in his pocket for something.

"I saw this and thought it would look beautiful on you."

"Royce." Maddy sighed when he pulled out a necklace, though she smiled because she loved getting gifts. "I told you to stop spending money on me."

"Well, I got something for Kat too." He pulled out a choker, Kat grinning as she took it from him. "So I am spending money on you and Kat."

"You're lucky you're cute." Maddy said, turning and lifting her hair so he could clip it into place. Kat did the same, though her jaw dropped when she saw something. Royce clipped her choker in place, stilling at the sight.

"Oh."

"My."

"God." The three of them watched Nate walk hand in hand with Cassie down the hall, both of their faces blank as if they didn't care about the looks they were getting. "Her outfit is...something."

"Well, she certainly looks the part." Maddy scoffed as they walked by, a little giggle leaving her at Royce's face.

"She should know that you wouldn't wear that skirt with that bralette. And what is up with the eyeshadow? It does not go with the outfit." He scoffed, the two girls bursting into laughter. "How is she not dress coded?"

"He's like a taller, paler male version of Bambi." Kat snickered. "Way taller and wayyyyy paler."

"She should be ashamed. Trying to copy my beauty." Royce squished Maddy's face, pressing a kiss to her lips as she giggled.

"Ugh, you guys are so cute." Nate had glanced back and saw their interaction, his jaw clenching before he looked back at Cassie. Kat was happy that Maddy finally had someone that actually liked her. "Let's go to class. And try not to get kicked out, Royce."

"Is it really my fault that Mr. Hitchens holds a grudge because of Amby?" He sarcastically asked, slinging his arms around their shoulders as they headed the opposite way down the hall.

"Do you guys need a ride home?" They were at lunch, Royce looking between the two girls as they walked to a table. "Amby's picking me up today."

"I drove today, I'm good." Kat said, walking ahead before Maddy could say anything.

"Yeah, if it's not a problem."

"You, my love, will never be a problem." Royce pecked her cheek with a grin, ignoring the warming of his own as they sat with Kat.

They sat and talked about random things, oblivious to the stares directed at them.

"We're gonna be late!" Bambi yelled as she bustled around the house, trying to find her other heel. She'd thrown it at Fez earlier, regret flooding her since it seemed like it disappeared. "Fuck, where is it?"

"Told you not to throw it." Fez called back as he grabbed the roses they got for Lexi, Ash tossing Bambi her heel as Custer just watched her.

"Thank you, my boy." She pressed a kiss to his forhead, slipping her heel on before going over to the kitchen. "You ready?"