Ten

"Picnic, picnic! Picnic, picnic! Got the basket loaded up with a whole bunch of fruits! Anything we could eat, is packed inside here too! Picnic, picnic! Picnic, picnic! Yay!" Fez recorded Bambi as she set up the blanket, the basket in his hand as she laid down the drinks and cups. "I like my version a lot."

"You're so cute." Fez said when she turned to him, tucking his phone away before she saw it. Bambi only tolerated pictures for really special occasions. The Halloween party was special because Marq had made the costume for her since she didn't want to buy one.

"I know I am." She teased, grabbing his hand and pulling him to sit down. "Okay, since we practically know everything about each other, I'm gonna ask you a question cause I know you didn't register it."

"That's not fair." His brows furrowed as he shoved a piece of mango in his mouth. Bambi's fruits were officially the best.

"It is. How many tattoos do I have?" He knew the number, although he still thinks she's lying about having an extra one.

"Ten." She nodded, a little smirk on her face.

"And where are they?"

"That new one on yo neck, that one on yo ribs, one on yo hip thigh shit, these three on yo hands." He reached for a different container when she grabbed the mangoes, his eyes lighting up when he saw the cut up watermelon. "Oh this shit good. Uh, you got one on yo ass- my favorite. One on yo forearm right here, and one on yo middle finger."

"That was only nine, pookie." She pointed out, tossing a mango piece up and catching it in her mouth. "You've had me naked down there twice and can't remember it?"

His brows furrowed, chewing slowing to a near stop as he racked his brain to try and remember her tenth tattoo. His phone buzzed twice-a message.

Bam🙄🦌 sent one attachment

"Open it later, stay focused here." Bambi said, flipping his phone over when he went to grab it. "And stop eatin all the damn fruit!"

"My bad, my bad."

Curiosity done killed the fucking cat.

As soon as Fez was in his room, he opened the photo she'd sent and was now staring at it as heat flooded through him like a damn tidal wave.

Bambi was in a lacy green lingerie set, a cocky grin on her face as she winked at the camera. All of her tattoos were on display, even parts of them visible behind the lace. One hand had his chain- she'd borrowed it one day -laced around her fingers as her hand rested on her chest.

One of her legs was propped up, Fez's eyes zeroing in on the sentence tattooed across her hip that he certainly didn't notice before. It was in French (It says 'Family can always be chosen.' She tatted it on her after her cousin fucked her over in France) and it was written beautifully in cursive, ending off with with what looked to be a tiny drawing of a butterfly knife.

bam🙄🦌
you find it yet?

fezalicious😩
yeah

my house or yours?

sir- 🤭

yours

Fez shook his head, a little smile on his face as he turned and headed for the door. He called Ty, asking if Ash could stay over for a bit. Of course, Ty was all excited since he knew what was happening. (Ty literally helped Bambi convince Marq that she was old enough to have lingerie. The two of them conveniently left out that she actually has a collection)