Three

"What if I got a tramp stamp? Like, what then?"

"I'm literally trying so hard not to knock yo teeth down yo throat." Ty said, face scrunched as they entered the store. They were in matching outfits, which would've made it hard to tell that he was her dad. If anything, he looked like her twin brother. "Like, do you wanna fight? Is that why you sayin this shit? Cause bro, we can step outside right now."

"Don't fight me, fight my papa. He the one that suggested it." Bambi scoffed, her eyes falling on the kid from last week. "Y'know, I never asked for your name."

"This the kid with the tatts? Man, Ash I should kick yo ass." Ty said, Ash shrugging as he adverted his gaze from Bambi. "Got her talkin bout gettin a damn tramp stamp."

"It's just an idea." Bambi grumbled, her eyes bouncing around and noticing the new things they had in the store. "What did we even come here for?"

"Snacks. Fucking idiot." Ty scoffed, pushing the side of her head before heading towards the ice cream cooler. Fez had upgraded certain snacks thanks to him, having a bigger cooler for the ice cream since Ty usually came around for it. "How the hell are you even my damn child? I wasn't this fuckin slow."

"I'm not slow. You're so fucking rude." Bambi snapped back, the two of them rolling their eyes. She leaned against the counter, taking notice of Ash's reddening cheeks. "Aw, you're so adorable."

"Adorable ain't the word for me, ma." He denied, scratching the back of his neck and turning his head further to the side. If this was a crush, he hated it. "You must not know me."

"I don't. But you could tell me about you."

"They drug dealers, pookie." Ty said as he past the counter, already eating his ice cream. He was more than okay with spending the day at the store. He had no problems with Fez and Ash. "Like, real life."

"Oh shit, dead ass?" Bambi gasped, looking at her dad. Ty nodded, going to see what kind of chips they had. "Damn, y'all makin bank off that shit?"

"Yeah, enough for me to swim in." Ash said, a smirk on his face as he looked up at her. "Why? Wanna get in the business?"

"Shiii, maybe." She said, catching the can of Pringles Ty threw at her. "Nah, but does that mean you do your tatts? Or did Fez do 'em?"

"He helped with the first ones." Ash tugged on the collar of his shirt, showing off a tattoo on his chest. (I have no idea if he actually has a tatt here, just go with it.)

"Cool, cause I actually want another tatt."

"Thought you said you ain't have none?" That piqued his interest, Bambi smirking as she looked down at him.

"If I showed 'em, I'd be arrested for indecent exposure to a child." She said, sending him a wink before going to pick her snacks. "Look at this fat ass."

"Ya daddy think this ass fat too." Ty shot back, Bambi fake gagging at that. He laughed, making her mock him as she grabbed a bag of chips. "You told yo fine ass daddy I said-"

"Ro you repeat that and we deadass handlin this outside." Bambi cut him off, Ty doubling over in laughter as she walked away. "Swear you a comedian."

She headed back to the counter, Ash perking up when she leaned against it again. This time she had her hands flat on it, leaning towards him with narrowed eyes.

"Where's the tea at? Cause I'm not making the same mistake twice."

"I'll go get it." He mumbled, scurrying off as his face burned. He was surprised Fez hadn't come from the cooler yet, considering who was in the store right now. And there was no way that he'd fallen asleep.