Nine

"Quis, you can't show up here actin like a dad. You gotta let loose." Bambi said as they walked up to the Halloween party, the three of them not matching for once. Well, Marq and Ty were. "Like, stick with Ro but also have fun."

"Is that why you made us walk here?"

"Yeah, I gotta save the uber money for after." Marq scowled and pushed her head, Bambi laughing as they finally made it into the house. "Have fun!"

"We will!" Ty yelled back, dragging Marq towards the kitchen.

(This might be the only social media post I add in. Idk yet)

clumsythedeer:

liked by maddythebaddie, casswithsass, prettylexi and 15

liked by maddythebaddie, casswithsass, prettylexi and 15.6k others

clumsythedeer: ugh, my costume literally is the best

"Aw, I thought you were gonna be Nezuko."

"I told you I was Zenitsu!" Bambi said as she found Chris, the two of them matching. She gave him a once over. "I did Zenitsu better. Why couldn't you be Tanjiro?"

"Because I said I was Zenitsu first!"

"No way because I literally texted you about it first!" They started arguing (like true siblings do) before just giving up. "Fine, but I'm tellin everyone you copied me."

"Everyone saw me first so they're gonna think you copied me."

"Man, whatever loser." Bambi scoffed, Chris laughing and patting her back. "You seen our local drug dealer? I'm trynna get a dose of him."

"Ew. He's outside, weirdo." Bambi flipped him off, skipping her way outside with a grin.

"Fuzzy!"

"Don't touch me." Fez scrunched his nose, holding his hand up when Bambi went to hug him. "Stop with that silly ass name."

"Nope, I like it." She said with a grin, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers. "So get used to it."

"No." Bambi's costume consisted of a cropped black button up, some bell bottom type black pants, Zenitsu's patterned haori and tan sandals. "You always look good in bell bottoms."

"Right? They make my ass look so good." She gushed, about to spin before squinting at him. "Uh uh, I don't like confident you. Confident you is dangerous, go back to being shy."

"Ain't been shy around you in a while. Come sit." He pat the spot next to him, his almost forgotten blunt nearly being squished. "Oh shit."