V

"Now you play too much." Bambi laughed as Fez pushed her away from him, nearly falling off the counter. "How you gon' fall that way when I pushed you that way?"

"Why are you as a man questioning me?" She shot back, going back to looking through drawings she wanted to choose from. See, she could draw them herself. But why do that when Fez was here? "Anyways, I'm trustin you not to mess up. Cause I could go ask Ash."

"Nah, I gotchu." He placed his blunt between his lips, grabbing the sharpie from her and looking over at the picture she settled on. "The hell you want this at again?"

"My ass." She blankly said, Fez's brows raising.

"Shit, if that's where you really won' it."

"Be for real. You wasn't listening to what I said?" Bambi asked, brows furrowed as she looked at him.

"Bam you legit just sat here and told me to draw it on yo p-"

"It was a jooooooke." She groaned, rolling her eyes and mushing his head. Fez rolled his harder to mock her, lifting the bottom of her shirt to start drawing. "Get yo eyes stuck."

"Keep talkin shit and Imma fuck up on purpose."

"Do you wanna fight?"

I find it funny that Ty got that stuck in her brain. Every time someone says something she doesn't like or says something about her, it's her automatic response.

See, when she was a toddler she threw her cup at Ty's head. And that was his response.

"It's a marker, ma. It's not permanent yet." He mumbled, turning his head to blow out smoke. First thing he noticed was that her skin was soft. Second was that she squirmed when his hand met her skin. "Stop movin."

"Apologies, kind sir." She cheekily said, Fez looking up at her for a second with a smile. "Ro's birthday's comin up inna few months, I'm throwing him a party. You're invited, and you can't get out of it."

"Damn, but Imma be grounded that day." He joked, using her words against her. Bambi stuck her tongue out, not that he saw. "Do it again."

"See man, you got eyes all over you head."

"It's called peripheral vision." He snarkily replied, Bambi blinking slowly.

"I said what I said. Anyways, tell ass eater he's invited too and it's not a suggestion."

"Damn, so we ain't got no choice." There was a line out of place, Fez absentmindedly licking his thumb and wiping it away.

(Bambi thought: fuck wailing this shit is ROARING)

"Not at all." He noticed the change in pitch of her voice, even if it was slight it was there. He bit his cheek to stop the grin he felt coming on. "And it's like a day or two before the fair."

"Got all the important dates memorized." Bambi hummed, looking up when the door opened. Her face scrunched when she saw Nate there, going back to watching Fez draw.

"Can't speak?"

"Get whatever you came in for, pay, and leave." Bambi said in a monotone, Fez looking up and over at Nate. He didn't know too much about their history, but apparently Nate tried to get with her some time ago. And it didn't end well.

"I'm sorry, Bambi."

"Whatever." She waved him off, Fez putting the sketch on hold so he could get Nate out quickly.

Nate stayed quiet when he noticed that Fez was now watching him, turning and going to get the snacks he'd come in for.

"Sit right here real quick." Fez said, moving the chair he was sitting on to the side. Bambi shrugged and hopped on it just as Nate strolled up to the counter. "This all?"

"From you? Yeah, this all." His eyes fell on Bambi, being met with her sticking her middle fingers up at him. "Real classy."

"Never said I was classy." She wasn't even looking at him, flipping him off with one hand as the other went looking for more drawings to get done.

"What's it gonna take for you to forgive me?"

"Hell to freeze over, pigs to sprout wings and fly, Ragnarok starting, you sucking a dick from the back-" that got a giggle from Fez -"or for your entire family to fall off the face of the earth, including you, with no contact with anyone."

"So what you're saying is you'll never forgive me."

"Search up the definition of holding a grudge and you'll get my name over and over, Jacobs. Pay for yo shit and leave now."

Before anyone thinks Nate forced himself on her (Bambi would've literally beat the brakes off of him), they were literally getting flirty before she realized who it was. And she was like 'my dad says you Jacobs ain't no good.' And Nate was like 'tell daddy he has other things to worry about.'

He swears it was a slip up, but Bambi has literally cut him out ever since.

"12.49." Fez said, a little cheeky since he was technically getting some free entertainment.

"Keep the change." Nate tossed a twenty on the counter, grabbing his bag and stalking out of the store.

"Gon' 'head and hop up on here." Fez said when he was sure no one else was in the store, Bambi getting back onto the counter as he uncapped the marker. "Why you just don't use them Crayola shits?"

"I couldn't find it. I think Ro took it again." Ty had a habit of taking Bambi's markers and forgetting to put them back, always too caught up in making cards and stuff for Marq. "He's like a big ass kid."

"He gon' knock yo head in." Fez poked, Bambi straight facing him as he laughed. "You know Ian lyin."

"That's why it's not funny. Muhfuckin- did I tell you how he knocked me out one day? Like, chokehold knockout?"

"Nah, but this shit gon' be funny."