Fifteen

"Fuuuuuck, oh my god." Bambi gasped as Fez rocked in to her, hands tied to her headboard as she was forced to take everything he gave her. "Please please- oh god."

"I love you, pretty girl." He mumbled, pushing on her lower stomach and somehow managing to go deeper. Bambi choked out a cry, her head thrown back as she grabbed at the ribbon he used. "My pretty girl."

She nodded rapidly like he asked her a question, Fez connecting their lips in a passionate kiss as he moved to hold her hips in place. Her back arched and she came, moaning loudly as he trailed kiss down her neck.

"Like this?" This is where his demeanor changed, going from somewhat soft love making to slamming into her like it would be their last time together. "Be loud, baby. I wanna hear you."

Bambi tried pulling up, the stimulation feeling entirely too good and too much. But she didn't want him to stop.

"Where you goin?" He teasingly asked, wrapping a hand around her neck and lightly squeezing as he leaned closer to her. "You want me to stop?"

"No- fuck, don't stop please." She begged, blinking back her tears as she bit her lip. His jaw clenched, eyes narrowing as he stopped.

"Why are you being quiet?" He did slow and long strokes, coaxing a quiet moan from her. He moved back, turning her over and burying inside of her as she moaned louder, her knuckles white as she clutched the ribbon. "Loud, Bambi."

Her legs were trembling a bit, but she still pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts as his name fell from her lips like a chant. Like it was the only thing she knew how to say. He pulled her head out of the bed, turning it so she could lay it back down but she also wouldn't be muffled.

"Feeeeezzzzz, c'est tellement bon." She couldn't keep her voice low no matter how hard she tried, Fez hitting the right spot every time he went in. "Tellement bon."

"C'est?" He whispered in her ear, Bambi's spine tingling as she nodded. "C'est bien alors, mon amour."

A louder, high pitched moan ripped through her, Fez groaning with her as she came again (fuck squirting, Bambi's somewhat of a creamer herself). He pulled out of her, Bambi lowering her hips as she trembled and caught her breath before raising them again.

"You-...you ain't finish." She mumbled, licking her lips and looking back at him. Fez pressed kisses up her back and up her neck, kissing her as he reached forward and untied her. He pulled her until her feet touched the floor, moving back and slowly sliding into her again. "Oh fuck."

(They're not raw dogging....yet 😏)

Bambi reached back and grabbed one of his arms, nails accidentally digging into his skin as her other hand gripped her sheets. She was certainly louder than before, Fez feeling accomplished now that he had her practically screaming and crying.

"Yes! Fuck, Fez like that!" He grabbed her other arm, pulling her up a little as he kept slamming into her just as she said. Her moan went through a range of octaves, nearing a scream before she cut it off with a deep gasp.

"I love you too." Bambi whispered, sitting in the bathtub as Fez finished running the water. A smile lit up his face at the fact that she was paying attention when he said that, sliding into the bath across from her.

"You good now?" He mumbled, grabbing one of her legs to massage it. The both of them had almost matching hickies, Fez had scratches down his back from after he untied her, and Bambi had his handprints imprinted on her ass.

"Yeah." She sighed as she relaxed more, her eyes closing and head resting against the edge of the tub as silence engulfed them. Neither minded, enjoying the calm atmosphere after the events that took place not even ten minutes ago. "You good?"

"Mhm. A lil hungry. Pizza?" He reached over and grabbed his phone when she nodded, placing an order for them. They had the whole house to themselves, Ty and Marq taking Ash to the mall to spoil him. "What's next?"

"Movies, eat, sleep." Bambi listed, smiling when he laughed. "We can eat while watching the movie, finish the movie, then sleep."

"I like that idea."